cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wraith: The Oblivion - Afterlife - Announcement Trailer

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Coming to all VR platforms.

No one got out alive... not even you. Wraith: The Oblivion - Afterlife is a VR horror game set in the World of Darkness, and the next title coming from us at Fast Travel Games. Afterlife shares the same universe as Vampire: The Masquerade and Werewolf: The Apocalypse, where monsters live among us. For the first time ever, enter the World of Darkness in VR and play from the perspective of a Wraith. Afterlife will be released on all major VR platforms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjzK8WZRzYI

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm always up for more VR horror! :scream: :lol:

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
5l4p9hqgt7on.gif

BigBoyBelly53
Honored Guest
When is it coming out for the Oculus quest?????????????

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Looks like another great game for my collection of "Games I've tried many times and each time for less than 10 minutes", lol.
Already got Affected the Manor and Kobold - and 5 Nights at Freddy's  o:) (and probably some more similar games I can't remember right now - apart from Dreadhalls!)

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Anonymous
Not applicable
I loved Kobold, hopefully they're working on other chapters!

I'm also surprised that the developers of Affected The Manor haven't released the other games that they did for the DK2, the Circus one looked awesome from what I saw on YouTube.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

I recently completed a session on this game (still haven't finished it), and wow... there is this super creepy tall dude that managed to get me in panic mode.

Zenbane_0-1626916178625.jpeg

What I love most about this particular enemy NPC is that it is very reminiscent of the Tall Man in that film, It Follows.

I end up hiding in a closet for longer than I care to admit.