cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XR interactions with OVR prefabs. Will it work?

wakkawakkawakka
Protege

I've been trying unsuccessfully for two days now to get hand models to animate during grab and point triggers using the OVR prefabs that came with the OVR Integration package imported to Unity. I am using the Unity XR toolkit for input controls which are working flawlessly. I just cannot get the animations to map or the hands to show up in my build. The hands work perfectly for turning and movement and raycasts are also working flawlessly. When I use nonOVR prefab hands they will orient but not animate. When I assign OVR prefabs to my hand controllers under my XR camera rig they do not show up at all. I've been working on this for two days and want to push cross platform with my final build if possible and wonder if the handtracking requirement is preventing my hands from showing and not something I'm doing incorrectly regarding the prefab assigments. Any help here is most welcome non ovr prefabsnon ovr prefabsthe animator attached to the prefabthe animator attached to the prefabprefab mesh settingsprefab mesh settings

2 REPLIES 2

I don't come on these forums much any more but is this in the Community part?  There is an actual section called Unity Development.

Thanks. The links are right beside one another and the screen timed out while I was importing the photos.