cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another bland shipping thread..

Oxid
Honored Guest
Hello all!

I was doing all fine and dandy tricking my brain into forgetting that I ever ordered the Rift, but then Cyberreality came out with this on the shipping page (Oct 9):

Hey guys, it's shipping update time!

Since the last update we've shipped out around 2,000 kits to Europe and another 2,000 to US and Canada.

If you were in either of those batches, you should have got your tracking number and possibly even received the package already.

Does this mean an extra 4000 have been created since the Sept 13 shipping update? 2000 of which are slated to go to the US? If so, I'm supposed to be in one of those batches (North America having missed last processing update by ~150-200 units), then shouldn't I have gotten my processing email? Cause that post is talking about shipping emails, and I haven't even hit processing. Or is this literally shipping Sept. 13th's batch?

I'm absolutely NOT begging or telling ya'll to hurry up, it's just that I've scoured the forums and no one seems to be talking about this. I'm just a little confused.
7 REPLIES 7

AngryBear
Honored Guest
Well the processing emails and shipped emails dont seem to always go out when they should, so its still a bit of a waiting/guessing game. How long before that post by Cybereality did you place the order?

Oxid
Honored Guest
I placed my order on Sept. 11th, I quite literally missed the cutoff for the September shipping by a mere hundred units.

VitreousNull
Honored Guest
I believe the cut off for the batches going out in october waS like september 11, so those are stuff going out before that point. Ordered mine on the 24th of sep, we probably wont get ours until end of october at best, if not hopefully by early to mid november. This is just my theory, haven't even got processing email yet and after that i think the wait could go up to a few weeks until shipping. These are just my thoughts on this so don't quote me, we very well could be waiting even longer.

Oxid
Honored Guest

Since the last update we've shipped out around 2,000 kits to Europe and another 2,000 to US and Canada.

This is what I'm referring to. Does he mean 2000 were sent to Europe and another 2000 (ontop of the 2000 from September that went to NA) to NA? Or does he mean we've shipped out the 2000 units from September?

WillySunny
Honored Guest
"Oxid" wrote:

This is what I'm referring to. Does he mean 2000 were sent to Europe and another 2000 (ontop of the 2000 from September that went to NA) to NA? Or does he mean we've shipped out the 2000 units from September?

Seriously, learn to read.
Taiwan | Order ID: 0811xx | Sept 29th - Ready | Nov 5th - Process in 24 hours | Nov 6th - PROCESSING | Nov 11th - ARRIVED | Nov 14th - SHIPPED (WTF LOL!?)

Oxid
Honored Guest
Seriously, learn to read.

It's less about learning to read and more about the verbal ambiguity.

Try not to let your inner asshole shine through, bud.

Someguitarist
Explorer
I mean, in the end does it really matter if you don't have a 'Shipping' email either way?

It'll come when it comes, no use worrying or speculating. Go with your earlier plan of forgetting about it until it gets there!