cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Order Has Been Processed (UK)

sdplayer
Expert Protege

Just five minutes ago got a 'Your order has been processed and your Rift is on its way' email. I'm a UK xxxx30 who was scheduled for early June, so fellow Brits with 31 and 32 order numbers might be getting similar emails this week! 

But an irony kills me! I've spent months patiently waiting for the Rift to arrive on my doorstep but, due to multiple problems with a recently bought PC and having to return it for a refund, I'm now in the position of having a Rift and no computer to run it!

At least until the 3rd party overclocked 1080's are released!

24 REPLIES 24

Clart
Protege
Welcome to the club! >.<

sdplayer
Expert Protege
Just spotted a similar thread, Moderators feel free to move this to that thread.

Hector_LeMans
Explorer
Im also a UK xxxx30 but have heard nothing yet 😞 How long was it until your order was processed after the preorders went live?

GenetixStudio
Superstar
Congrats, hopefully your system will be ready by the time it shows up, well worth the wait!

Clart
Protege
This time tomorrow I will be in the Rift! >.<

sdplayer
Expert Protege

Anunnaki_87:  About 35-40 minutes. Probably the reason you haven't heard anything is that it takes so long for emails to reach Nibiru!

Clart, can I come round your house and plug my Rift into your computer!

Bizkit07
Protege

sdplayer said:

Just five minutes ago got a 'Your order has been processed and your Rift is on its way' email. I'm a UK xxxx30 who was scheduled for early June, so fellow Brits with 31 and 32 order numbers might be getting similar emails this week! 

But an irony kills me! I've spent months patiently waiting for the Rift to arrive on my doorstep but, due to multiple problems with a recently bought PC and having to return it for a refund, I'm now in the position of having a Rift and no computer to run it!

At least until the 3rd party overclocked 1080's are released!

Just got an Email that my order has been processed, I'm in the UK order no; xxxx30.
My estimated delivery was between 30/05 to 09/06. Now I need to order a gtx 1080 this friday.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
BizKit07 - Where are you going to order a Geforce 1080? I've been looking, but they are all out of stock. Cheers!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
There's a UK company on flea bay that has them ready to ship but are asking £699 !
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.