Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Don't see VerifyEntitlement node in Unreal

I'm trying to add multiplayer to our Unreal 4.23 project. I added the subsystem stuff to my DefaultEngine.ini file, and I changed my build.cs file, but it doesn't come up. The sample project from the platform sdk works fine. What am I missing? I've a...

How Long Will HTC Spiral Continue?

We have the news of the 2019 revenue decline by 57%:- We have the news of the abandonment of announcements at CES 2020:https://uploadvr.com/htc-vive-new-vision/- And we have the backlash to the lackluster Cosmos:https://techcrunch.com/2020/01/06/htc-...

yeyidiqyv62z.png
kevinw729 by Honored Visionary
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus_Hands

Hello, I have a question ?? Is it possible to get Oculus hands ( from a rig model) in FBX format ??

Nvidia Introduces VRSS for Turing cards

Nice to see VR getting some love from Nvidia.May be some good things in this - although currently only available for around 20 games that have been tested and approved by Nvidia.This is a game specific feature, and if the game has been tested/approve...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I so want a crane game in VR

A good one!...I would gladly pay for one too...Or how could I make one? I have no clue how to start but I definitely want to do this

Audio 'fix' for Rift S

Given that I haven't even tried my new Rift S, I have heard nothing but complaining about the audio quality. I'm leaning towards a pair of Klipsch R6-II earbuds but am not against spending more for quality. Does anyone have any recommendations for a ...

JeremyC85 by Heroic Explorer
  • 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove update requirement

Hi,I have the message "New drivers are required for Oculus. Update Now", can anyone inform me please on how to remove this requirement.Where is the trigger stored for this message, f.e. config file, install location or Registry. I would very much lik...

Neck muscles not getting enough exercise in VR?

Pistol Whip Lash to the "rescue". You have to headbutt enemies to pistol whip them and head bang to reload. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Ek6N5zGagThis is a test of my (soon to be released) Oculus Injector. This particular mode lets you use an X...

kojack by MVP
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Beginner with no clue

Hi all, I'm feeling pretty out of touch with technology and I'm trying to use my Oculus Go. I have the basics done such as internet connection, profile setup and the home screen design. I'm trying to download one of the apps in my library and it is s...

The VR Predictions Thread of 2020

In keeping with tradition, lets see who can get the most accurate predictions for the new year.For anyone interested in the past threads:2018 Predictionshttps://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/60829/the-vr-predictions-thread-of-2018/p12019 P...

Download speed problem on Oculus Home - extremely slow

Is there something up with the servers right now? I'm trying to update Oculus video and download blazerush but it's extremely slow, and even going backwards? o.O My speed is 200 mb and I did a speed test and no issues here. Restarted Oculus home but ...

• 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Constant Rift Stuttering

So I have an ROG STRIX 2080ti, an i7 9700k, Z390 E Gaming motherboard, 32 gigs of RAM, and a bunch of free storage on both my hard drive and my SSD (I built my computer recently). I was playing on my rift a couple days ago and everything was working ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift S BLACKSCREEN?

Hi iv'e had my rift s for about 2 weeks now and i have been trying to fix an issue with the display this whole time. When i received my Rift S and set it up it worked fine for the first hour then i got a black screen and ever since i could only hear ...

Brining my Rift on a plane, need advice

I'm traveling light, without luggage, so it will be just my backpack that I'll take on the plane. Unfortunately I don't have a separate bag specifically for the Rift so I'm planning to just carefully wrap it in clean clothes along with the sensors an...

360 Cameras and VR viewing from footage taken

Hi I have owned my Rift for about 6 months now, and its great, now moving onto things i can use it for....What's the best 360 camera to use to take videos and watch back on a Rift ? My idea is to take a 360 degree video of say a street event (i was a...

Should we have an alarm of time usage?

So I'm really hook up to virtual world.... Sooo into it that I lose track of time (beat saber, last day defense, etc.)So when i recognize it, i've dived in virtual for like 3 hours. My neck, shoulder hurt to the point of needing the chair support.So ...

vuluc88 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Seasick Training

Hi, I m getting seasick on a boat very fast and if not seasick than landsick.... after coming back from ship everything is varying for hours..... horrible.... So my idea: Getting used to VR Games.......as a training.... has anybody any experiences......

How do I use it when sitting? (for disabled and late middle age)

On Oculus' Main Page for the company there is one section of how it will help the disabled or late middle age get out of their home. I cannot stand due to a disability except for a couple minutes. I am in a recliner with furniture all around me. I ca...

Jamessc by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos
Top Solution Authors
Labels