General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest build v31 release notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of July 20, 2021. Invite to Game We’ve created multiplayer APIs for developers to use with their apps. For any app that opts into this feature, you’ll be able to invite friends o...

Oculus_RyanS by Oculus Community Manager
  • 21 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

Very slow tech support/customer service response time

I can't use my oculus go headset since tech support is super slow at responding. This is the 2nd headset that I've purchased that stopped working in less than 1 month. I am very unhappy about how long it takes tech support/customer service to resolve...

"You've asked questions that now have answers" forum bug ?

Hi,I've got this at he bottom left of my page :When I click on this blue line I land here ( https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussions/mine?qna=Answered) :I don't understand.And even if I pass around that bug to check previous discussions, I d...

Piflyon by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VR Cameras Now on International Space Station

"If anything goes wrong, you can't call the fire department in space"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rE872ieZioVR Cameras Now on International Space Station to Capture Space Walks & MissionsLast month, TIME and Felix & Paul Studios launched VR camer...

Zenbane by Level 16
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nvidia driver issues

I'm having issues accessing my oculus. I tried installing an EGPU with an AMD card on my laptop that already had a Nvidea gtx 1060 card, thinking that it might take a bit of strain off my laptop (it heats up quite a bit in vr). But for some reason th...

Nate10e by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook Spaces - keep getting errors it failed to install

Anyone else getting this?I keep seeing messages in my notifications on Facebook Spaces, that it failed to install. Checked the library and it showed an update pending, clicked to download it and got that same error message.Any ideas what to do?

dburne by Level 16
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rats! WebGL hit a snag

Hi, I am getting "Rats! WebGL hit a snag" error in Oculus GO.I am not getting this error when I open the same webpage from my laptop.Any clue?Thanks in advance.

Stand-up Comedy live in VR (NSFW)

If you are not familiar with the comedic work of Steve Hofstetter, then you should check out his YouTube Channel. Note that the language in these videos is Not Safe For Work:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHVd0LM1g9S0cttDHkidEHAHe's a comedian know...

Zenbane by Level 16
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I didnt had binacular effect but now i have

So basically i had a great view with my cv1 without any binacular effect or black borders, but now it has and i dont know why. First i saw this effect on Skyrim VR but now everything has it. Even oculus home. Can somebody help me please? Thank you

MLB VR on Oculus Rift

As an early Rift adopter who now has a CV1 and a big baseball fan and MLB TV subscriber I was excited to see this was coming up:https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/baig/2017/06/01/major-league-baseball-broadcast-live-vr-game-week/102376824/...

Please help me

My rift isnt connecting to my computer ive tried everything install and update driver reinstall the launcher nothing please help me

Resolved! Oculus and USB connectivity

Is it possible to access MP4 movies and pictures on Oculus GO using the mini usb connection to a USB stick?

EwenGB by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Rift losing tracking followed by black screen.

I just got my rift 2 days ago, it has been working great up to now. I started a game and it worked great for 10 min and then suddenly I started losing tracking, the controllers froze and then I got a black screen and the game crashed. is it a problem...

Lime12 by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with using Oculus Rift Hand Controllers in Unity

For a class, we're designing a VR/AI program using IBM Watson, Oculus Rift, and Unity. We have two Oculus Rift hand controllers, and I need to figure out how to use them to click buttons. Any help would be insanely appreciated. I have to finish this ...

Overclock GPU question

its wear but i have a gtx 1080, after home 2.0 release, i cant overclock mi gpu 1 mhz, because oculus home gets crash. anyone with the same problem?

Loost21 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Right Touch controller will not connect. Help.

So when I was playing Elevator to the moon I pressed a button and my right touch disappeared. I tried to change the battery's. When I was in the new oculus home it still did not appear. So that did not work. I looked on a lot of the forums and also t...

USB 3.0 Compatible Expansion Cards

Hi,Like many people, the wait between the pre-order and actually receiving the headset gives me time to get my PC ready. I have USB 3.0 ports on my motherboard (ASUS P9X79) but they are not compatible (Asmedia). So I've been looking at getting a PCI ...

teknix1 by Level 4
  • 89 replies
  • 0 kudos

i don't know how to place the avatar editor mirror or any other object for that reason i grab the item it turns into a black page and it does not say anywhere how to anchor the item any help would be awesome i am running app version 1.34.0. 198261

Order 4m Rift headset cable Credit card error

I'm trying to order 4m headset cable for Rift and with 2 Credit cards on two different computers am getting invalid try another credit card, Both CC's are in good standing. I suspect Oculus does not have them in stock they will not say if they have i...