General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest build v33 release notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of September 13th, 2021. Guardian History If your headset is experiencing tracking issues, you can now use Clear Guardian history to delete Guardian maps and tracking data in add...

Oculus_RyanS by Oculus Community Manager
  • 17 replies
  • 10 kudos

Resolved! New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

Tiny Monitor Support

I am wondering if anyone has tried using Unity or Unreal in VR with really small monitors. Like 7" or smaller, with maybe 480p resolution. Does it in any way interfere with the ability of the engine to run?Also, has anyone tried a USB monitor? There ...

owenwp by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

where are my games?

Been a while since I used my Rift, just did a clean install of the latest app on my Windows 10 Home PC. I am signed in (just using desktop right now, not in VR). I go to Library and it shows only 2 apps, dream deck and first contact. There is no sign...

Oculus Rift application does not update

I did a clean install of the Oculus rift app so I could install it on my second drive. I finally managed to get it to work and have the app open. It wanted to do an update so I clicked ok and let it do the update. The update failed and I am left with...

Oculus quest

Hi guys,Does anyone know what will come free in the Oculus quest bundle..Thanks for any replys..???

AAA Experiences coming to the Rift (2018-2019)

So much to look forward to for Rift owners over the next 2 years,First up, a new game in the Echo franchise (no game footage but a big 'ol teaser video). It looks like the makers of Lone Echo and Echo Arena will be releasing a flight-based game, Echo...

Zenbane by Level 15
  • 146 replies
  • 3 kudos

Software Switch between Oculus and 2nd Monitor

Hello Community,i had a Rift since some days now. I have a 1070 GPU. This GPU have DVI and 2 HDMI. I use DVI for my main 144Hz and a HDMI for my 2nd Monitor. Can i put my Oculus on HDMI too and switch between my 2nd Monitor and the Rift via a Softwar...

Korny89 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with buying new Hardware

Hello everybody. I need some help with the decision to new hardware.Now I have a I5 4690 with 8 GB Ram 1600 Mhz and a Nvidia 1070I only play two games: Raceroom Racing Experience and Euro Truck Simulator 2Both games are on a normal monitor not that h...

project cars1 and project cars 2

hey every on, I have trouble launch pc1 pc2 and assetto corsa, they worked before I got a new rig with rtx 2080 all other games work except these 3 titles,any help would be great. thanks

Oculus Rift home environment

Hey guys hope you can help. Oculus Rift home environment used to appear as a sphere I could pick up and toss across the room . It's stopped working since I changed my computer last week. How do I get this working again.

Discussion: HTC Vive vs Oculus Rift

Người đàn ông trúng số nhờ giấc mơ lạVới câu chuyện may mắn trúng số nhờ báo mộng này đã khiến nhiều người bất ngờ và ngưỡng mộ, bởi ông nhận được một số tiền trúng số giá trị lên tới hơn 2,8 tỷ đồng. Người đàn ông đó hiện đang sinh sống tại Gainesvi...

tutu10 by Level 2
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dead Effect 2 VR - DOOM CLONE available Now

I played this originally on Xbox One and thought it was a bit meh but in VR this is pretty good especially for £13.49. You can use teleport or traditional controls or movement and camera. I tried playing this seated and you end up being a midget but ...

SteamVR adds Oculus Dash support

Steam adds Oculus Dash support to their SteamVR http://www.tomshardware.com/news/steamvr-wireless-firmware-oculus-dash,36517.htmlImproved Dashboard NavigationThe new version of SteamVR includes improved input support for Dashboard navigation. Valve s...

Steamy lenses

Hi all,I'm having a problem with my lenses constantly steaming up. Wiping them with a soft cloth helps until I breathe again. I was wondering if anyone has had this problem. It might be more of a problem in cold/damp places (cold glass & warm breath)...

Oculus Quest at Best Buy

Best Buy is accepting emails for notification on availability! I signed up  https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp-computers-tablets/oculus-quest/pcmcat1537903184243.c?id=pcmcat1537903184243

Zenbane by Level 15
  • 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

Project M Hana & Evie Videos - Daydream Demo is Awesome

I cannot vouch how well Project M will play as an adventure game but at least the animations look pretty decent. I think there was a demo on the Oculus Store for one of the characters (I can't recall the name).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHs9qT-6...

Blue light filter request

Hello,I would like to request addition of a blue light filter into Oculus Rift settings, since Rift ignores any Windows color transformations from either Windows 10 night light feature or f.lux. It also makes sense for Oculus to support it natively f...

Do I need different user names for each headset?

Can anyone tell me if I have games on my rift and ! buy the quest..do I have to buy the game again on the Quest?If I buy 2 Quests do I have to have 2 different user names? Can I share games over the 2 Quests? I am trying to avoid buying the same game...

Can someone help me with wireless headphones and the Rift?

My rift just recently broke due to the design flaw with the ribbon that carries the audio and rear LED lights through it. So my brother gave me his old rift which was also broken in the same way but the LEDs still work on his, so it has no audio. He ...

falken76 by Level 13
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ceiling Wire Mounting Pulleys?

I know this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for when searching the forums. I seem to recall a ceiling mount pulley system or something from IKEA that you could mount the wire through for overhead use, instead of tripp...

bsselp by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suggestion to remove screen door effect

I'm planing to buy Oculus Quest once it become available. But I tried HTC Vive once, though the experience is mind boggling, but there this noticeable screen door effect that kinda nagging me. So I would like to suggest that we use a micro-lenses lik...

Research Study

Has any one else received an email about taking part in a research study? This is the email I received and I'm not sure if its a scam or not.Thank you for your interest in research with Oculus! Below are important details for the study you will be pa...

Why are there so many players without audio now?

In the last few months, since the Oculus Go came out, there seems to be more players that have no audio. Why is that? Playing multiplayer games are soooo much better when you can talk to each other. I thought Oculus Go came with a microphone in the h...

Resellers?

I've ordered the Oculus Rift from an electronics shop here in Switzerland but now I'm getting second thoughts. Do they actually have some contingents coming their way or are they just speculating that eventually there will be a third party channel?Sh...

Kempeth by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Kudoed Authors