General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest build v33 release notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of September 13th, 2021. Guardian History If your headset is experiencing tracking issues, you can now use Clear Guardian history to delete Guardian maps and tracking data in add...

Oculus_RyanS by Oculus Community Manager
  • 47 replies
  • 13 kudos

Resolved! New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

Removing purchased items from wishlist

I've tried, but can't figure out a way to do this. I see an option to remove apps that haven't been purchased, but not for the ones that have been. I'd like to declutter my wishlist and keep it limited to apps I don't already own.

Mark Cuban's "dizziness" cured by VR

I came across an interesting read about Mark Cuban using Gear VR to help cure dizziness and vertigo that had afflicted him for some time:http://uploadvr.com/gear-vr-helped-cure-mark-cubans-bizarre-case-dizziness/Is anyone else using VR to help overco...

Zenbane by Level 15
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

usb

Just received an oculus go for Christmas and would like to use a usb for storage. Looking on the go site it seems fairly simple but I don't have the usb option on my headset. I have a fat32 32 gb otg sandisk stick which is certified as otg. I have em...

peewil by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poker games in VR

I have seen a few out there but why hasn't it occurred to anyone to make a wild west themed poker game set in some old saloon? That would be great! You could play long tournaments and watch the day/night cycle through the windows, watch saloon patron...

Did VR ruin traditional gaming for you?

I have seen some variation on this across many posts since I joined this fine community. The common thread is that once you try VR it is near-impossible to go back to flat screen gaming.For myself I have not had this issue - I still love my flat scre...

VR at CES2019

Currently the HTC press conference is on. You can see a liveblog by RoadToVR here: https://www.roadtovr.com/htc-vive-ces-2019-press-event-liveblog-livestream/?platform=hootsuiteHTC have announced a new headset: Vive Pro Eye.It has integrated eye trac...

kojack by Volunteer Moderator
  • 108 replies
  • 3 kudos

Is this why there is no Resident Evil 7 VR on PC?

It seems Sony are well aware of the pulling power of the RE7 exclusive on PSVR and are now including the demo in an upcoming demo pack. PSVR Demo Compilation 3 which has been rated by the PEGI ratings board for Europe. The pack includes - Astro Bot R...

Rift vs Quest vs GO (Update: Dec 28 '18)

Ever since the discussions at OC4, there has been quite a bit of debate on the purpose of the three Oculus VR HMD offerings. It may be worth taking a birds-eye view of the new Oculus VR Trifecta.Oculus RiftDubbed "high-end" VRRequires a wired connect...

Zenbane by Level 15
  • 59 replies
  • 4 kudos

Monitor Black Screen

Tried searching this one and didn’t find anything.When in VR, where I do have image and sound, I do not have images and sound in my monitor, nor do I have a image when streaming to YouTube....just sound goes to my Channel.I have had no problems until...

Nomad06 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can Quest owners enter Rift homes?

I have a seven year old son that lives in Turkey, while I live in the US. (To make a long story short he was technically kidnapped by his mother and never returned.) I have a Rift, and I'd like to send him the Quest so we can hang out together in my ...

Fallout 4 VR - So What's It Like... Really!

My installation is vanilla but with the DLC added. I haven't played through any of the quest based DLCs yet but am using objects from the Workshop DLC with no problems.The GreatAdmiring your weapon. One of the first things to impress me was just hold...

DaftnDirect by Volunteer Moderator
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Home - Day/Night + Weather/Seasons

After using some of the new Xmas themed assets inside oculus home it became extremely apparent that it’s quite a shame to not have the option to change the weather and/or season of the included environments. On the same note, it would be great to hav...

How to close an app?!

Wow is this driving me crazy. Sometimes it appear my Rift gets itself totally confused when believing an app is open.I try to launch something but Oculus tells me I have to close another app.Is there an indicator somewhere of which app may be running...

AMD unveils next-gen Radeon VII, launches February 7 for $699

Looks (potentially) awesome: https://www.pcgamer.com/amd-unveils-next-gen-radeon-vii-launches-february-7-for-dollar699/Quote: "The Radeon VII boasts 60 compute units and 3,840 stream processors running at up to 1.8GHz. It also has a generous frame bu...

RuneSR2 by Level 15
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

VUDU works on my Gear VR... sort of

I downloaded YouTube VR for my Gear VR and all my movies that I bought on VUDU play for free. On a side note, I linked my VUDU account with the Movies Anywhere app. Not sure if this has anything to do with it.

I feel like Oculus is trying to scam people

I've tried from my laptop, and phone, and was unable to post to the forum. Generally when prompted with a "sign in" option you get a prompt for your credentials and move on. The only way i got to this point was by going through the oculus software. A...

Making a live "home world" of the home backround

When there is no game loaded, where I traverse around settings, store, library and so. What is the ability for me to enhance the background to a sort of "home world"? which i can design myself and interact with. Let say a "Second Life"-scene which I ...

When is Oculus going to fix the Pixel problem in the videos?

When I play any videos in any app's I get a pixel distortion. It looks just like when a hard rain is coming and you are watching satellite tv where parts of the video freeze. Yesterday I ran an app where I could see the same image on my monitor at th...

ky4jw by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Elite Dangerous Head Position Issue

Hey friends,So I am having a few issues getting my sensors setou right or my games messed or something. I have 2 sensors, they are on each side of me, roughly 3-5 feet from me and about 3-4 apart from one another. In elite dangerous when I look strai...

How long are the cables?

I can't seem to find a very accurate answer to this question..How long is the HDMI cable from the headset, along with the USB cables for the sensors?Also, can I unplug the HDMI cable and replace it with a longer one, or do I need to buy some sort of ...

The Mad Box Is Coming!

Whatever that means... Interesting.It’s now 2019 – if you hadn’t already noticed – and next week is the largest tech event in the world, CES. While there are usually lots of announcements and rumours, the latest to pop up on the Twittersphere is quit...

Top Kudoed Authors