General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest build v33 release notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of September 13th, 2021. Guardian History If your headset is experiencing tracking issues, you can now use Clear Guardian history to delete Guardian maps and tracking data in add...

Oculus_RyanS by Oculus Community Manager
  • 47 replies
  • 13 kudos

Resolved! New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

enable virtual wrist watch?

how do I turn on the watch? Right now only the home button appears on both wrists. I went through the home tutorial, and it never gave the option to turn it on. I set it up on my wife's as part of the first use.

Devs, you MUST support sim racing users too.

Hey. devsmany of sim racing users chose oculus rift cv1 than htc vive, because you oculus rift cv1 could do motion cancellationby mounting sensor on motion rig. and of course I am one of them. but after you guys updated auto height recenteringall of ...

simple focal length and ventilation

Without my glasses I need just a little more distance to lenses. Added benefit was more air flow. Use the upper head strap and back off top of the bezel. Put the strap around bezel and tape to hold in place. The bezel will slightly go back in place a...

Oculus Touch... Knuckles?

For $30 you can get a new Touch Accessory that straps the controllers to your hands and frees up the need to grip it at all.Review:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXo1aTW6fToProduct Page:https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mamut-touch-grip-vr#/They ar...

Zenbane by Level 15
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

1060 3gb vs 1060 max q 6gb(all mobile)

What would be better? The 1060 has a way better mhz. But would that make it better. But keep in mind it is the 3gb version not 6gb. My friend has the max q and we have yet to try vr on his computer. Keep in mind this is all on laptops and my computer...

No HDMI connection

I bought the rift and HP Desktop. Could not get the rift to connect. Geek Squad hooked it up for me and it was working in store. When I got home, oculus banner said I did not meet requirements, but it still worked. We used it for a bit then the heads...

How to activate the Summer deal bundle (Rift + Touch)?

Maybe a stupid question, but yesterday I received the summer bundle. But how can i activate the free games? I didn't find any voucher in the package. So far i only the played the free Oculus robot demo (really impressive), but I also want to try the ...

games not loading visuals

We are having issues with games that were working well now stay as a black screen and while we can hear them, you can't see them on the computer screen or rift screen. Anyone else having this issue?

Right side audio issues, take care while under warranty

So a common issue with the Rift over time is losing audio on the right side when moving the strap. Its an internal problem with the strap/ribbon connection.Im out of warranty by a month so i got my RMA rejected logically.... Ive taken care of this th...

LopinRD by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 3 kudos

Doom BFG and hopefully Half Life VR

I would just like to say that im 65 years old and have loved Half Life and Doom for many years. I have Doom BFG and play it in my oculus and it plays very well. Thanks to the ones that made that happen!! Now I keep seeing little tid bits on Half Life...

ky4jw by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Robo Recall

I went round my mates with rift signed in played Robo Recall signed out. Day after he went and bought rift made an account, signed in and went to install Robo Recall and the system said you already own it, so he as uninstalled oculus software reinsta...

How much would you pay for a second hand rift?

The sound has totally gone on my Rift. I did my own troubleshooting and also raised a ticket. Final conclusion is my Rift sound can't be fixed. As my Rift is older than 1 year I am out of warranty.I was told I could buy a refurbished Rift for £250. A...

2 Family Suggestions

A few things that would be better...1) single account with multiple profiles.right now we have 2 oculus go headsets. They both use a single account. Each is paired to a separate mobile device, but they still have to share a single profile.2) parental...

Firmware update required / No HDMI

Just got my rift and I've had nothing but problems, stuck on the set up screen for hours and then finally when i thought i had passed all the issues it says i need a firmware update which i have absolutely idea how to find and it wont pick up my hdmi...

So RTX cards didn't lower the price of GTX at all?!

Why is the 1080ti so damn expensive still? Weren't these RTX cards supposed to be the bees knees? Or are they so similar in performance that nobody even cares about them? It doesn't seem that the price of 1080ti's went down at all other than in respo...

Multiple Users / Profiles

I see this has been brought up a couple times already and it seems to get dismissed fairly quickly...But I feel like I really need to emphasize the necessity of multiple user profiles. Rift is a family thing in my house, and several of my family memb...

Demious by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Need help with bug

So I just recently got an Oculus Rift and whenever I'm done downloading it gives me an error, I've tried to restart do what it says and I also deleted the files each time my sensors are plugged into my USB 3.0 my Headset my graphics card I've looked ...

Setting up Oculus and Xbox 1

Hello allit looks like for the oculus to run on Xbox it needs to be connected to the home PC network and it streams from that.can you tell me, does the computer running the home network need to meet the minimum hardware requirements for the oculus or...

rift and quest store ?

hello what do you know about quest and rift store ? i ve read that they don t at the same store . Quest store is( will be ...) a new store wtih about 50 games but just games . i like the rift store with other things than games : google earth , VR tra...

Top Kudoed Authors