General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest build v33 release notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of September 13th, 2021. Guardian History If your headset is experiencing tracking issues, you can now use Clear Guardian history to delete Guardian maps and tracking data in add...

Oculus_RyanS by Oculus Community Manager
  • 47 replies
  • 13 kudos

Resolved! New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

Will the quest have games the rift doesn’t?

It may seem like a stupid question since the rift is more powerful, but are they gonna make any games quest exclusive? I just bought a rift a few months ago and I want to play the new star wars game when it comes but I’m worried it will only be for t...

Can we have pets for our virtual home?

Is there a suggestion thread?I would really love to have puppies run around my Oculus Home to make it more lively. Or a baby dragon flying around. We have a virtual glitter bird put I'd like to get more realistic vr pets.

Knyght by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Minecraft VR Oculus Rift Need Help!

I cannot figure out for the life of me how to sign out of my xbox live account from minecraft on Oculus Rift. I signed into my xbox live account because I thought that was the account I purchased minecraft on; however, I now realize that it was a dif...

No quest exclusives?

so I tried making a question earlier and didn’t get any answers, so let me try again. Will all games made for the quest be ported over to rift? I want that Star Wars game and don’t want to buy another headset

Play Area Delimitation

I do not want to see the play area delimitation "chicken wire" display. I don't really want to set up a "play area" because I use my Rift sitting down. It was not showing when I first set up. So I assume that I accidentally did something to turn it o...

pjgent by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest and PC Games

It seems like the trend is to make Oculus independent of the PC. My main use of the platform has been experiencing flight sims in VR, Most of these titles (DCS for instance) require a pretty beefy graphics card and processor. What's the future hold f...

xray328 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest: why I won't be buying it

The fact that Quest is using the same lenses as Go - flogging Fresnels for all their worth, which is not much - speaks volumes as to Oculus/Zuckerburg's apparent blind spot, the large visual sour spot would be more appropriate. I won't harp on about ...

CES 2014:Mention of OR and a surprise from Sony

http://news.yahoo.com/most-stunning-new-technology-for-the-new-year-222905334.html?vp=1They say Sony could beat Oculus to the punch... hmmm that seems hard since Oculus has already reignited VR to the world. :lol:

360FOV by Level 2
  • 61 replies
  • 0 kudos

John Cormack - cut off mid-stream!

Watching the live stream (complete with stutters) then suddenly a message that it has ended - cut the poor man off mid-stream... Hopefully it'll be on in fullness on youtube tomorrow!

RattyUK by Level 10
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this a decent RX 480 setup?

I am planning to upgrade my computer to something VR worthy. Would these work together?RX 480 GAMING X 8GAMD Ryzen 5 1500X Processor with Wraith Spire CoolerGA-AB350-Gaming AMD RYZEN AM4 B350 SMART FAN 5 HDMI M.2 SATA USB 3.1 Type-A ATX DDR4 Motherbo...

AuWiMo by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

We are so sorry...

… but we still cant offer an updated version of the Rift. PCs are just unable to handle the higher resolution and without all the mobile computing, the resulting device would be far too expensive for a consumer market. - Oculus

Will Santa Cruz be capable of 1:1 environments?

I'd love to see 1:1 environments like The Void with SC, but with no knowledge of the calibration process of SC I have no idea if it'd be possible. I always assumed The Void pulled it off by just calibrating each headset in a very specific spot and th...

Feel Three Motion Simulator update - launch incoming!

Yes, it's been a while but we're nearly ready to launch.... you can still join the raffle/newsletter to win one at http://www.feelthree.com/giveaways/pre-kickstarter-giveaway/ and share your code to get more entries, but you better get a move on!The ...

Stutter in Home

Just curious if this is my side or the Oculus Home beta, in my Home environment i seem to get a lot of stutter looking around.I have set the graphics from low to high and tried the auto setting and nothing seems to change, cleared my home environment...

Zandil by Level 8
  • 23 replies
  • 2 kudos

Macrophilia In VR?

OK I know i'm finding some weird VR stuff lately but, well here's another one:Men who want to have sex with giants are using the internet and new technology to bring their incredibly niche fetish to life – and virtual reality could be the next fronti...

Gear VR setup not working

Hi. I am unable to install (setup) Samsung Gear VR on my Samsung S7. When I connect my phone to the head set it asks for phone to be remove to setup. When I remove the phone a Sumsung Gear VR a setup screen appears, I press Start but nothing happens ...

Santa Cruz Patent

https://skarredghost.com/2018/09/24/analyzing-oculus-santa-cruz-patent-images/

Search friends for Marvel Power United

Hi guys ! I'm new in the Oculus family and when i try to play Marvel Power united with the matchmaking, i can't find any players , idk why  So if you're interested to play somes games add me : Wreith !Have a nice day !

Wreith by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Notch and VR

I just found out that Notch, the 3d engine/tool made by one of the coolest, most talented guys from the (pc) demo scene, Smash (Matt Swoboda) has VR capabilities! Here's a video of him talking about the engine:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Du5KgKU...

Wildt by Level 12
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardlight VR Turned Off!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/morgansinko/hardlight-vr-suit-dont-just-play-the-game-feel-it/posts/2292833

How to I delete a game I downloaded on weekend special

I downloaded a game on the weekend special which expires in 12 hours. I decided I didn't want the game and tried to cancel the download, but wasn't able to.I have not installed it, but it does show up in my library.If I click on the three dots under ...

sford52 by Level 7
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Kudoed Authors