Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Space Junkies Keys

I got some extra keys so here you go...8J7CGJ92ZF6Q D98PNYD3TKZC XK2BXF24HTT2Provide your friend with a Beta Access Code and have them head over here: betasignup.ubisoft.com/sjcb2

Fredd32 by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Best value upgrade to improve VR?

Hi Everyone,I am using my previous model PC downstairs as a dedicated Rift machine. No other usage except for the occasional blu ray on the projector. Currently it has an i5-3570 (non k), a 970, and 16GB of RAM. It starts to get sluggish on more dema...

Skybox Network Error

Using Occulus Rift, I have installed Skybox and when I try to connect to my mac hard drive, I get Network Error after login. Worked once a week ago, now I get Network Error everytime? Any ideas?

Bareland by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sensor Setup

I have 2 sensor’s set to about 5ft back and 4ft above whereI sit but cannot seem to get them to setup properly and I’m wondering if it’s worthwhileme having just 1 sensor because my play area is only very small { 6Ft x 5Ft andbecause of health issues...

Nouveau Site : team-realite-virtuelle

Êtes-vous prêts à vivre une nouvelle expérience.Créer une communauté autour d'une thématique : réalité-virtuelle ! où les utilisateurs peuvent se rencontre, créer des équipes, combattre des matchs et gérer des tournois, et bien plus encore. Êtes-vous...

90bb0fxptmvh.png
Tilio by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How about a WW11 Anderson Shelter experience

I am 67 years old and don't like very much the "shoot em up games" I think it would not only be an experience for me and the young generation but, could also be a teaching tool as to how it was for ordinary people and children sitting in an Anderson ...

Essexacdc by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

anyone else notice their game reviews thumbs up's are disabled?

I notice ever since I gave Windlands 2 a bad review, with any game reviews after,nobody can agree with my reviews by giving me a thumbs up on my review.the button to do so whenever I review something is greyed out. I dont know if they are punishing m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AR/VR and Military Use (no politics please)

Interesting article about providing HoloLens to the military.https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-47339774 50 Microsoft employees let the company know that's not what they signed up for. It's probably going to become a big issue as AR & VR becomes c...

problem with oculus rift

My left lens on my oculus works but my right lens wont turn on light up does anyone know how to fix that so i can see through both screens instead of one. Please and thank you.

xkunkelx by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sensors and the Future

Hello fellow Riftusers, i just recently joined your ranks. The little time i owned the rift i have enjoyed it and thinking of getting a third sensor, but then it struck me, will the sensors be useful for the next generation oculus as well, especially...

Maximum Referrals

Hi. I was wondering if there is a time limit on the number of referrals one is allowed to give. I see there is three available which I have utilized, but my sister would like the Oculus also (pending the 10% discount, of course). I have reached my ma...

barry0811 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rip + Play 3D Blu-ray Movies (Any HMD) in VR For Free

Hi all,Been having an absolute ball watching 3D movies on a massive VR screen lately. Even looks good on a Rift/Vive (which is surprising as I don't usually watch movies on either of those), though higher res headsets are preferrable. This is all don...

F4CEpa1m by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Where can I get more Oculus Home Items?

A few forums I've found say that you can unlock more items for your home just by continuing to play VR. That's somewhat helpful but vague. Is there a certain criteria I have to meet? Is there a way to track how quickly I'm getting them? Or is it just...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

The Lock Stock Cup Mod for Oculus Rift Touch Controllers

Hey everyone I bought The Lock Stock - Virtual Reality Gun Stockfor the Oculus Rift. The gun stock is also available for HTC Vive but this modtutorial is for Oculus Rift owners. I really like the added stability andrealism, but the touch controllers ...

p76mtor1a338.jpg qkoeuiftnski.jpg j4z9ib1ft59s.jpg t7kbtn7hr9rj.jpg

pinball fx2 vr

An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. (OVR25027186) This is what I get when trying to launch this app. Also: Package zen-pinball-zen-pinball-vr failed to launch app. (1971014)

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sehr Unscharfes Bild!

Ich habe seit ca. 5 Tagen die Oculus Rift und bin mit dem Bild eher unzufrieden! Ich kann keine Wörter lesen da diese verpixelt sind (Kein Brillenträger) Meine Hardware dürfte hoffe ich mal nicht dran schuld sein: MSI GTX 1080TI+Ryzen 7 1700+32GB DDR...

Pr0SKy by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Performance overview

Seems like:GTX 1070 = GTX 1660 TiGTX 1660 Ti is about 10 % cheaper than plain vanilla 1070, but 1660 has 2GB less mem. Overview:Performance average based on 21 different games:Power consumption is lower than 1070 8GB though:Source: https://www.techpo...

9lulkms968n5.jpg
RuneSR2 by Grand Champion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update on Download Issue (May 17th)

We're currently investigating an issue that is affecting access to downloads at this time. Thank you for your patience while our engineering team works to resolve the issue.Update: The download issue from earlier this evening is now resolved. Please ...

Alternatives inserts for glasses and shipping in Canada

Hi all,As a new owner of a baby Rift since 2 days ago, i was looking for altenatives for glasses, so far it hols ok insite, uses for now the trick with Nerf Darts to space up my glasses to touch the Rift lens since they are small and doesn'T get stop...

Doum76 by Expert Protege
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Solution Authors
Labels