General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Is this Startech card worth it

I’ve recently just bought a not so expensive Inateck pci-e card for around £20 with 4 usb’s but I’m just wondering whether I should of got this more expensive Startech card which apparently has 4 usb 3.0 sockets with dedicated bandwidth for each one ...

Nij by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

File format

What does the GO support (.JGP, .JGEP, .GIF, .PDF and so on)?

i added some cushions to my rift strap

in the back, on the bottom of the triangle on both sides. i added a wound adhesive dressing with the cushion in the middle and the sticky part around the cushion.i wore my rift watching music videos for a while today and as usual my head in the back ...

X-Box wireless controller not working

Hi, I'm not sure when it happened exactly, but it seems my X-Box wireless controller has stopped working since I ran a Windows Update last week. I am getting an Unsigned Driver Error on XINPUT compatible HID device:"Windows cannot verify the digital ...

Pure adrenalin rush!

I do not know of a world whereby we can live without virtual world. Coming across Oculus has given me a focus in life and certainly the excitement hormones kicks in when playing their games. I am wishing Oculus great success in their vision and endea...

daeyah by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Walmart files VR patent

Smart move!Walmart files patent application for VR shopping Walmart applied for two patents that show how the chain plans to create a "virtual retail showroom" and fulfillment system that would let customers shop in a computer-generated version of it...

Zenbane by Level 15
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Graphic cards

I have a Nvidia 1060 card and an I7 CPU. and an MSI motherboard I want to upgrade to a 1080ti. Nvidia cards Vs MSI cards. What do you think? do brands make a big difference?

DTH by Level 7
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Medium Artist Spotlight + 3D Print Giveaway!

We're honored to host Kent Fremon in our monthly Facebook Live Artist Spotlight on Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 1pm PT. During the stream we’ll talk with Kent about how he uses Medium for his toy design startup! We'll be giving away a 3D printed scul...

naycorn by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Leg Tracking

Not sure why there isn't Leg tracking. You can stand in one spot while raising/lowering your legs to simulate walking, or faster to simulate running. Even jump to jump in VR.How many Touch controllers can be connected to the oculus at the same time? ...

Torn: This game looks puzzling good.

https://youtu.be/HEGJLdI4JkADid my eyes just catch a psonic screwdriver and an weeping angel ? Looks to me like it got both vibe and visual inspiration from Doctor Who, and I love it !

Conflicting Performance Message - Oculus Tray Tool

I have been struggling a lot recently with spell casting while in a dungeon in OrbusVR (doesn't happen in my player home or even outside the dungeons). Using the Oculus Tray Tool, I find that it is reporting a solid 90fps but only +/-10% Performance ...

Disney Movie VR.

Is there any full length movies like this instead of previews. This looked amazing. I dont normally watch animation Disney films etc but if in VR I would.

Any Websites that show VR game release dates or information?

Does anyone know of any website where you can find release dates for VR games? I thought they were making a fair few titles to release with CV1, but all I'm seeing so far is games that have just added VR. I don't see any devs coming on here either to...

Oculus119b issues. Done various fixes with no success

SO my PC has had the odd freeze and BSOD, only 1 maybe 2 a day, but still more than i'm happy with. So running driver verifier I tried to find the culprits, had 3 issues, logitech software, inter overclocking utility (even though I'm on Ryzen) and fi...

SO my PC has had the odd freeze and BSOD, only 1 maybe 2 a day, but still more than i'm happy with. So running driver verifier I tried to find the culprits, had 3 issues, logitech software, inter overclocking utility (even though I'm on Ryzen) and fi...

Total novice needs help

So I installed my rift into my c drive but have my library on the D drive and I got around to playing robot recall. When I checked my computer my C drive had gone down from 28GB left to 15.6 GB left whilst I was playing. And then went back up to arou...

Does the Oculus Business Version come with upgrade eligibility?

So I want to start a business using the Oculus Rift. The only thing I can think about though is what happens when my setups are out dated. Vive offers a upgrade plan once per year you get the newest version of their product for a small monthly fee. I...

PlutoTV by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does the Oculus Business Version come with upgrade eligibility?

So I want to start a business using the Oculus Rift. The only thing I can think about though is what happens when my setups are out dated. Vive offers a upgrade plan once per year you get the newest version of their product for a small monthly fee. I...

PlutoTV by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Kudoed Authors