General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

re oculus go uk

I can't wait for oculus go here in uk store this summer my first time in vr but does the oculus go need the app to make it start up somebody said that but I cannot wait for it

F8 - Oculus showcasing VR Gloves!

Reddit Post:https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/8gk2t2/oculus_progress_on_developing_gloveless_finger/Link to the Vid uploaded from an audience member:https://v.redd.it/ew6bxrmyshv01/DASH_600_KHere's another Video provided on Facebook that actua...

Zenbane by Level 16
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

F8 keynote stream is live now

https://t.co/aJfXfkgM7ESo far, it's Zuckerberg explaining what they are going to do about privacy and stuff.I'll edit this as (if) VR news appears.Edit: Already bored out of my mind. Get to VR!Topics so far:- stuff I shouldn't mention because it will...

kojack by Volunteer Moderator
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus with msi laptop?

Hi, Im new in VR, and I want to buy the Rift, but I am not sure if I can run it with my laptop. I have an MSI GL72M , i7 with a Nvidia 1050ti. And experience with this laptop ?Thanks in advance !

Question for those using oculu ls go.

I have the the rift and was thinking of buying the go for movies etc. How is watching movies or media on the go in comparison to the rift? I would appreciate any feedback.

Using Dash Keyboard inside other apps or games.

To be honest, I haven't had a lot of time to play around with the new oculus dash environment as I just updated to it yesterday. This may be a stupid question and may even have been answered elsewhere but I have done a lot of searches with no results...

Rift + Go Purchases

I own a Rift and a go. For apps that support both platforms, is there a way for me to access both versions of apps I’ve purchased without purchasing a second copy on the app?

Apps on dash

I keep seeing screenshots of dash with apps located on the bar. How is this accomplished.

Serial number

I'm having a problem with my Rift, Tech support wants the serial number. Where is it?

windows 10 feature update 1803 oculus

Wow the windows 10 feature update 1803 fixed all judder to the rift cv1 so far. When I turned more often then not the picture would judder but since this update it hasn't happened. Played from the other suns a couple of hours and it not happened at a...

Oculus Rift with Oculus TV & Oculus Venue

I've seen a lot of exciting news today with the Oculus Go announcements which is exciting for VR. Im also excited to hear about Oculus TV and Oculus venue. As a Day 1 Oculus rift user I have waited patiently for the ability to watch live VR events in...

Thank heavens I didn’t rely on Oculus Go updates

Did anyonewho signed up for Go updates ever received an update? Signed up two months ago,and not one single update. Oculus PR is atrocious. If it wasn’t forword-of-mouth on Reddit, and the like, no-one would know the thing existsand is on sale.

Rift Library Noob Question

Hi, just got my Rift and loving it! I have a basic problem. I downloaded Oculus Browser (for example) from the Oculus website and had to sign in with my Oculus account to do so. The Browser is now shown as "Purchased" and is in my Library online at O...

VR Fitness Series Week 13 - Beat Saber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxsKZxgGM4Y&tSo here we are now in week 13 of the VR Fitness Series and this week we are finally getting a look at Beat Saber! We both really loved this game and can see where on the harder levels it will be a really g...

F8 Livestream alternate

The official site seems to be down or overloaded. You watch the live stream here.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_zlN7BXFm8

Seems all's not lost for Vive owners

Saw this on YT this morning - don't know how well known it is, but looks like Vive owners got lucky...https://youtu.be/2ckPBhIlkX0Interesting - changing just the lenses for a better view. Oculus must have got it as good as they can, otherwise surely ...

I own a rift but oculus go may be a good partner

I read the hands on reviews of the oculus go. So far I believe that the go will have better visuals for watching videos, movies etc. One reviewer said he owns a rift and after trying the go he will use it in conjuction with the rift. I'm excited abou...

Incidentals you need for an Oculus Rift set-up.

Ok, you have (or are going to get) an Oculus Rift ... but you need other gadgets you need for it to work/play well - The following is my suggestion:A good PC with a good Graphics card. Look at the minimum specs and what is the top end of the market; ...

Supersampling - Debug and Tray tools don't work, what can I do?

Hi, new to Rift.I'd love to set up supersampling but I've tried all the instructions across the forum here and nothing works.The OculusDebugTool.exe included with the Oculus software (run as admin) gives the following error: "Unable to connect to ser...

joesao by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why the Oculus Rift is not worth it

Howdy!Today I received my Rift in the mail and I was super stoked. I unboxed it, ran the setup, and instantly ran into a problem. The Rift is not supported by my USB Controller? This just shows how careless the developers are. A USB Controller is a U...

BrianRS by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zuckerberg's words going in to F8

Mark just release a public statement regarding Facebook's current state and their focus throughout the rest of 2018. The point of interest for those of us currently vested in Facebook's VR products/services is the fact that despite the organization's...

Zenbane by Level 16
  • 63 replies
  • 1 kudos