Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What to upgrade?

Hi there,Christmas is on it's way and i planning to upgrade my system. On my current system every tried game/app works. Not with the best details and sometimes a bit jerking but it runs. A few times i have to pull oculus cable and reenter it to get i...

DerSchuki by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Support System (Part 3)

Okie, I HAD to make one last statement about Oculus Support! I just finished talking to a worker named Lloyd! And even though I’m terrible with that kinda thing (Aka, talking to people and asking them for help) he was so nice and understanding! I fee...

Rift 2 Rift S Wide FOV on a 1070 laptop, SkyrimVR on a 1050TI

I remember cyberreality posting a video of himself wearing a laptop backpack solution. It was so cool seeing Andres innovate like this. Basically giving you the Quest level of freedom but with PC graphics power. So for this xmas I had many friends wo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blind - VR for Desktop

Hello everyone!I come to the community with absolutely zero VR knowledge save for what I’ve read in the last week, which has not been helpful. And, zero VR experience save for ~20 minutes of playing with a headset last week at the NAB show in Las Veg...

BDMcGrew by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Win 10 Update Audio Bug

...and I quote...Microsoft has revised the Windows 10 1809 Update History page again to list yet another issue with the latest version of the October update. This time it involves Intel display driver versions 24.20.100.6344 & 24.20.100.6345 which ca...

Oculus store does not working.

There is nothing on store. only Top selling, On sale now, New Releases, Oculus Essentials. each menu has nothing. we can see just empty space. what is wrong?

Charging

Just opened packaging for my brand new Oculus GO. Do I need to charge it with the ac/dc adapter prior to use? Also, where do I find the serial number on the unit?

Ripplie by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus software not downloading :(

So I've been trying to download the oculust software for maybe a week now and everytime I was doing something different, I tried disabeling every antivirus I have, deleting all oculus files every time I start trying to download the software again but...

yomat54 by Sightseer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Support System

My Oculus recently stopped working, I contacted Oculus support and the first time I talk to them was easy and simple. After that I talk to them several more times and it became very very very confusing. I talk to you about seven different people all ...

Using the Touch Controllers as Leg Trackers for fullbody

Hey..im really wondering about ..if i maybe can use more touch controllers and get fullbody tracking with it . its possible to pair the controllers as vr objects in the beta , so if i use 2 or 3 controllers and pair them as objects , strap them to my...

Spharx by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Princess Bride VR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xLDKcktfAhttps://www.cnet.com/news/the-princess-bride-gets-the-vr-treatment/

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I was always worried that FB would destroy Oculus

Rift user for over 18 months....incredible tech at a decent price. Initially I did almost go for the Vive due to FB purchase of Oculus as, lets be honest the FB megacorp do have a habit of crushing/ destroying innovate tech:https://www.windowscentral...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Buys Mage’s Tale Dev inXile

Assuming this won't turn in to a WMR Exclusive, this is great news! It's nice to see another major Player backing VR game dev's like this.Microsoft just bought another big VR developer. inXile Entertainment, the developer of 2017’s excellent VR role-...

(fixed)

The Oculus Store issue was fixed

HiThere_ by Superstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black Friday.

I've worn my current rift out, at the very least I think it needs a new cable which I can purchase at an astounding £49.I was hoping to see some tempting Black Friday deals intending to buy a new rift. Do you think we will see price reductions over t...

Oculus Go Is $179 For Black Friday, Rift Down To $349

More sales spikes incoming!Facebook’s Oculus is discounting the standalone Oculus Go headset around 10 percent at participating retailers for Black Friday through Nov. 26.The deal should see Oculus Go priced starting at $179, discounted from its typi...

Echo Combat - Open beta starts 21st June

Hey everybody, if you've not logged into the Oculus store yet today, the front page is saying Echo Combat open Beta is about to be released on the 21st of June.You can watch the official trailer here: https://www.oculus.com/lone-echo/#echo-combatLike...

Oculus and Facebook

Do I have to have a Facebook account in order to use my Oculus and must I use Facebook as a prerequisite. I have not used Facebook for a variety of reasons and i would not like to start now.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does Oculus take nearly 10 minutes to load for anyone else?

Does Oculus take forever to load for anyone else? I try to start it and the splash screen stays up in what looks like an endless loop, but if I leave it, after 10 to 15 minutes it finally loads. Is something timing out and allowing it to continue loa...

falken76 by Expert Consultant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beat Saber

I am a huge fan of Beat Saber! I’ve played hours and hours of it... Even made first place globally on a song. Although there is one thing I really don’t like about it... Everytime you like, unplug or switch the computer your Oculus is attached to, it...

CV1 is actually DK3

So it is abundantly clear that the consumer Version 1 as it is entitled is nothing of the sort. this pile of inconsistent trash is nothing more than a dead paperweight for many many people because Oculus can't support their own product. I had an easi...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

[PLACES]Turn the devices you have into the one you want.

As long as you review literature, image phontography content, hide mechanical data(non-readable). Best of the Best goods always time-to-timly consumable.  Or there already, starting to become permium , no costly expensive.Where are those places insi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Japan delay shipping

I have ordered Oculus Go since November 15, 2018.But until now, I have not received any information about when my order will be shipped. I live in Japan. Does anyone know of a way to ask for order processing in Japan? I talked a few times with online...

Top Solution Authors
Labels