Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Idea for an Upcoming VR Action Platformer

Hey All,My recently formed VR Development Studio came up with an idea for a VR game and we want to get general opinions on the idea before starting full development. If you would like to help us please read the general idea below and let me know what...

soulite12 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zbook With Oculus..

HP has been agressively advertising it's Zbook with Vive and we are proposing to use it but with Oculus except that the issue is .... we can't get tracking like Vive since the 2 (or3) oculus sensors has to be clumsily connected to the PC running Rift...

Oculus Home Third Party Apps Icon Editor (open-source)

Hi,I made a tool that grabs Steam App Icon Images automatically and helps you change the icons easier. If you're interested in checking out, please let me know how it works for you. It's also open source!Here's a link to download: https://github.com/...

How to purchase

Hi I am from Singapore, may I know how to purchase, can someone contact me or how to go about to purchase the Oculus go?

NerveGear - Both Near and Far

Just a quick explanation of what the NerveGear is for the uninitiated:In 2012, the anime (Phrase for Japanese styled cartoons) Sword Art Online was released, set in the near future of 2022 where in by a game called Sword Art Online is being released....

How To Solve Sudden Drop of FPS or Lower FPS Than Before!

Hi, this is a tutorial about how to fix a all of a sudden drop of fps.Basically everything started some days ago when fps in game went from 60 (as usual) to 15. All of this without changing anything. I used to play every game at 60 fps at ultra setti...

Sound

How come the only sound I get is through my Oculus Rift head phones, and not through my external speakers, I pulled out my Oculus Rift HDMI and USB 3 cable and now I have no sound on my PC through my speakers????

afm by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Usb 2.0 and 3.0

Is usb 3.0 really a necessity because I only have enough 2.0 slots for my setup and i have no 3.0

Running Oculus With An Older Rig?

Got an older rig I built back in 2012 with a I've upgraded my RAM to 16GB all G.SKill Ripjaws DDR3 and recently picked up a MSI GTX 1060 Armor edition (3GB) for $120 and I currently have an I5 2500 (non k) I have been looking and it seems that I can ...

fcp4life by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding friends? How?

Hello!! just getting into the VR rift now for just about 2 months looking for some players to play with in onward and the Marvel powers. Also any other games you guys play.ingame name: WarGasimXD and also how do you add friends, only through Facebook...

Oculus Conduct Warnings

Hi,I checked my mail yesterday and apparently somebody has reported me. Not only that it says Oculus agrees with them.Apparently they can't tell me what I did and the email is from a donotreply. This all seems very odd, I mean why warn you and not te...

Where are your Oculus demo stations in UK?

It is not obvious as to where the demo stations are in UK to go and try on Oculus head gears. I have Googled but nothing obvious came up. Can I have more information please.Thank you.Daeyah Schneider

daeyah by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback - Make it easier to add friends while in game

Oculus! Make it easier to create/add friends while playing ingame. I've played with some awesome ppl, but it's difficult to make friends and swap invites on the spot.For example: If I'm playing Marvel Powers United with a cool group, I want to have t...

ShocksVR by Superstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dirt 4

Well I got my Thrustmaster wheel and pedals working on my Steam Project Cars 2 through mu Oculus Rift, but will not recognise my wheel and peddles on my Steam Dirt 4 or WRC 6, any suggestion would be appreciated

afm by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ability to import custom avatars?

I don't know if this has already been discussed; I did a search for importing custom avatars, and I went through several pages without finding a match.Anyway, I was wondering if there were any plans to allow people to upload whole body custom 3D avat...

analog by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

25% tax on products to US from China

not sure if this will affect everyone outside of the US.... but something tells me it will, esp for say the rift as its an american company.https://www.guru3d.com/news_story/pc_hardware_to_get_extra_25_tax_due_to_us_china_trade_war.html

Slapping people simulator

Are there any games that simulate slapping someone with realistic physics? I've played Drunkn Bar Fight which is great for a brawl but sometimes I just want to slap someone in VR as I can't really do that in real life.

Vic_ by Protege
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tripped on my cable :(

I just got my Oculus Rift last Thursday. I have been enjoying Fallout 4 VR and Skyrim VR. I decided to try the Robo Recall game and was getting into it. Then I tripped on the cable and nearly bent off the USB on the PC side of the cable. I bent it ba...

Shipping time for a cable to cali.

I ordered my cable Thursday, shipped Monday and wondering when it should arrive (or how long it took for other users). I haven't played VR in a while and I'm itching to play it so bad since my school is about to start...

tray tool freezes

I have uninstalled and reinstalled it a couple times but it always freezes up and have to end with task manager.

teisco by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Survey on VR experience

Hi! We are conducting a scientific research project on the experiences people have had with virtual reality. We are interested in both people that HAVE and HAVE NOT used virtual reality. This survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.This...

TP Cast for Beat Saber?

I play Beat Saber like a wild animal swinging all over the place, it's a lot more fun to dance instead of just standing there slicing boxes, so I was wondering if the TP Cast is suitable for me. As I'm already swinging my head around I'm afraid the a...

Vic_ by Protege
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the difference....

Apologies if I am being dumb (Queue a tirade of "you are" responses!), but what I don't understand why people keep asking for a "Home" version of a game when a Steam version is available (And visa versa), and whichever version you have, everything wo...

Top Solution Authors
Labels