General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest build v31 release notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of July 20, 2021. Invite to Game We’ve created multiplayer APIs for developers to use with their apps. For any app that opts into this feature, you’ll be able to invite friends o...

Oculus_RyanS by Oculus Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

Resolved! What format do i need for 360 panoramas?

I've been making 360 panoramas in second life which turn out fine but in 360 Photos it appear as cubes rather than as 360 panoramas. What application do I need to make them compatible with Oculus 360 photos? I've been taking them using CtrlAlt Viewer...

Crypto might save VR with in 6 months

I had a talk with a few co-workers. Some saying it wont go down and others (like me) are saying it's going to crash, but in a good way, for both miners and customers. Today I was looking up videos for the new AMD Ryzen 2200G (you computer a small com...

Mradr by Level 13
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

It’s settled: Rift Core slows down games

I had juddering in Robo Recall after updating to the new Core Beta (especially in the Odin boss battles), and VR Sports Challenge became unplayable. I even saw a definite slowdown in NVIDIA VR Funhouse, but when I went back to the old Oculus home, th...

Arizona Sunshine friends wanted

Hi I'm having a lot of fun playing Arizona SunshineBut I cant help but feel incomplete without some multiplayer. The match finder is completely f**ked. I don't have much friends on oculus right now so if there are some people out there who own a copy...

OI! Cyber !

Are we getting the BBC VR app for the Oculus ....or is it just only going to be for the mobile phone market ?

What kind of VR gamer are you ?

Example of free ~AAA solo player game : Robo RecallExample of free ~AAA multiplayer game : Dead & BuriedExample of free ~AAA social multiplayer game : Like MetaTable Poker (but without the micro-transactions) or Rec Room (but with the missing ~AAA gr...

How do I quit Oculus applications that are running?

This is likely the worst question to be asked on the forums, but how do I terminate running games or apps? I looked at the menu options using the button on the touch but didn't see anything readily available there.What I've been doing is taking off t...

Oculus Home (decor): Bathroom Challenge?

So... I'm trying to make a Toilet area in my Oculus Home. Round 1 of renovations is complete, but I have more ideas. Feel free to visit my home and give feedback.Anyone else wanna take on this challenge? If so post here and let me know when you have ...

Zenbane by Level 16
  • 88 replies
  • 2 kudos

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game VR (Idea)

I know that this not exist. but This will be realy nice to play this game. And its not have to be like. You use your real card but you can put your deck in the game and use this card for practice your deck. And this will be awesome to have Possibilit...

gadul by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing default installation path

I goofed, I flinched and I have setup the installation path on my main ssd C:/ path and of course I'm running out of space FAST!Can I add additional path to another hard drive or do I have to go through the whole setup again and point to new location...

gr0bda by Level 7
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 2 oculus rift with 3 sensors each !

Hello, I'd like to have coast to coast 2 oculus rift with 3 sensors each, no tracking issues ? Each player would have his roomscale, but I'd like to know if it's risky ?

ziiicos by Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eagle Flight - group of people to play online !

Hi everyone! We are two guys who are tired of never finding a game in Eagle Flight, so while we wait for a bigger userbase or something, we thought: "Why don't we create a small group of VR people to play Eagle Flight together when we are on?". Add u...

I NEED to stop buying games!!!

not only have i bought in the sale last weekstar trek bridge crewfrom other sunsbattlezoneI have just bought pCARS 2 deluxe edition.got it from fanatical. it was 40.50 there, but i just got a mail offthem saying i could have 20% off any store item as...

Oculus Rift Adapter Wireless

Hi All -Has anyone tried the VR Adapter from Rivvr.com does it work? Also if not the Rivvr then perhaps someone can recommend a reasonable priced Adapter.Thanks

DJDRB by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

i think i have found

something just happen and has now seem to have cured a issue with sensors ... from day one I found sensors did not like loading up with everything else and reloaded setup many times, unplug and plug back in ... I think the issue is to do with light i...

Brass Tactics release

Hey Gents..Ladies.I pre-ordered...but my Paypal account failed (for Unknown/Whatever reason) after the store tried to take the payment. So, I have made another payment option available but they haven't took payment yet. Is the game out??I'm just worr...

Blahde by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken sound on Oculus headset

My sound is not working on the oculus head set. The sound cuts out intermittently on my right headset, probably due to a loose connection internally. Where can I send it to get repaid? As it is still under warrenty

KildenZ by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The view with the Oculus rift is not in the right balance

Hi, since two days I tried to setup the Rift an a way that my view is in a balance when I wear it. It is skewed in the left site. so the view is not parallel to the floor which is uncomfortable for the experience. I already have set it up several tim...

Rift 2.0 beta does not work

Hello All,I am a noob when it comes to the VR scene and require some assistance. Here is my problem out of the box the Rift work great, My problem comes when I opt into the beta, All I see is a black screen. I saw the latest update talking about ensu...

DJDRB by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get Corsair One Pro to run Rift

I can run a second monitor at 1440p via hdmi but the Rift is dark. I can go through the setup and hdmi is listed as connected, but the finish setup in the HMD is just dark. Not a sign of life at any time. Don't know what to do here. Sometimes the lit...

Project: GPL to Assetto Corsa now with added Tutorial

I posted in another thread about a project I was doing to convert a Grand Prix Legends track (Rouen Les Essarts) into Assetto Corsa so that the old classic could be given a new lease of life and raced in gorgeous virtual reality.So for anyone who's i...

DaftnDirect by Volunteer Moderator
  • 33 replies
  • 1 kudos

VR Fitness Series Week 3 - Knockout League

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQnudKZ87UYWell we made it through week 2 and we are now into week 3 of the VR fitness series. Week 2 got a bit rough when life happened and we had one of the kids come down with the Flu and then of course there was Va...