Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Screen Door effect

Hi all,I have a new purpose built VR gaming computer with GTX1080 ti but I am disappointed by the screen door effect of the Rift. Is there any way to improve this? I have been running at or near 90fps when oversampling at 1.7 but the screen door effe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

"audio mirroring" button not active

Bonjour,As described on the title I have a problem to activate the (Both audio mirroring) the button is not active function do you have an idea why this button is not active?on the position "output in audio Vr" I am in position "Rift headphones" but ...

Dutyjo by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus please admit when the oculus go is defective.

I went back and forth with oculus. Here was my final response when they couldn't help.me.In addition I went to my brothers since the last received email from you and did another factory reset and used his note 8 to set it up the go and still it was a...

inovator by Consultant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Finally resolved defective go by.......

In another thread I complained oculus waited and never acknowledged I had a defective go headset even after factory resetting etc. It was back and forth back and forth and still they didn't come up with the obvious solution. I want oculus to succeed ...

inovator by Consultant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

A lot of issues with Ultrawings

I really enjoy this game, but the farther I try to go, the more and more issues I'm finding with it. It's getting close to be unplayable. Has anyone found ways around any of these?1) Rings don't always register that I've passed through them. I can hi...

82spider by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SteamVR Input

https://steamcommunity.com/games/250820/announcements/detail/3809361199426010680I just saw this on Rock Paper Shotgun - has anybody tried it to rebind the keys in Skyrim yet with this?I love the Steam Input system - I have a Steam Controller (great f...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

blue light filter in game app?

does exist an app for oculus rift that give a blue light filter for preventing issues at the crystalline lens? Oculus can you make this option if it's possible please?

Dan1018 by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

GPU Prices set to return to normal sooner than later

Great NEWS!"According to Digitimes, Taiwan-based graphics card makers Gigabyte Technology, Micro-Star International (MSI) and TUL (PowerColor) expect to see April shipments drop by about 40%. “Channel distributors and larger mining farm operators hav...

Oculus Partnership with Fanbase VR

Dear All,I am hopeful that oneday there will be partnership between I and Oculus VR. They are an amazing company. I love how they partnered with Samsung and their advert was ''powered by Oculus''. Oculus is a well established company and to be part o...

Saffieyah by Expert Protege
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

A few things i want to get off my chest...

I have now had my Rift+Touch for about a month or so. Here's a list of gripes i have or have had so far:- Sound is often not on in the Rift HMD, regardless of which HMD device setting i have on (mirror vr audio, hear non-vr apps in vr). Sometimes it ...

OndeTv by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Thinking about buying the Oculus Rift need some advice..Thanks

What does the video quality look in the headset? Pixelated or HD clear ?Where you first disappointed in the video quality and you put on the headset for the first time or blown away ?What are a downsides ? I have heard all the the good things about t...

stils by Honored Guest
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thanks, and PVP?

I want to thank the Epic team for an outstanding game.I am an old school gamer (cut my teeth on Pong in 1979), I have played a lot of games, this one tops them all.And, if it had PVP, I wold probably drop every other game I am playing and focus only ...

Nomex_G by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sensor setup up menu in dash 2.0 is now missing?

A feature I used all the time was running the sensor setup from within the dash 2.0 menu, by accessing settings, and then using the sensor setup check to adjust the headset from whether I was sitting (for skyrim) or standing (for most everthing else)...

In two days I am on level 2 already yeepee

Hiya Oculus Forum Peeps,I am quite liking this Oculus forum. Although people are not putting their own photo's on display and hard to know who is male and who is female at times; I am finding this forum to be quite interesting. Kindest regards,Saffie...

Saffieyah by Expert Protege
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

download issue

Hi,having the same software update issue.Downloaded oculus set-up again and tried repare,this made it worse now some of my installed games wont play at all.Allso tried clearing download cache,made no difference.Any help thanks.

mac9562 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locomotion categories in games description in Oculus Store?

Greetings Team Oculus. You guys ever thought of adding in each games description on the Store or descktop store apps the categories of locomotion as we find the type of game etc..etc so in reviews we'll stop getting annoying people comments about lo...

Doum76 by Expert Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there any way to get DK2 working with High Sierra?

I rely pretty heavily on my DK2 for VR video editing in Premiere and After Effects, and although I heard there were issues with Unity and High Sierra, I didn't see any reports of DK2 HMDs being made redundant with HS.However, having now finally updat...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New VR sim racing channel!

Hi guys, and girls! (if there are any sim racing girls on here)I recently started a VR channel, mostly aimed towards closet sim racing. That's what I mainly use VR for. Just thought I could share it here, to see if it could be of any interest for any...

rVRcloset by Heroic Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your Top x Favorite games on the Rift?

Moments ago I beat Lone Echo for the first time, and wow... it's one of those "left me speechless" moments. As a result I started reviewing my Library, which dates back to 2016, and naturally I wanted to compile a list of some of my most memorable VR...

Zenbane by MVP
  • 73 replies
  • 2 kudos

Marvel Powers United VR still on deck for this year release.

"UploadVR spoke to Oculus Studios EP Mike Doran who confirmed that the Sanzaru Games-developed project is still on deck for release later this year. "Here is my prediction, the game has been finished for a while but will make a perfect bundle/exclusi...

Video Question , I need some advice...

Over all my video is good in my rift but a few months ago I started to see some video distortion in some of the video's like in 3D Experience or Littlstar or Foodie 360 videos. My games play well but in 360 videos I have some trouble with an pixel li...

ky4jw by Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Solution Authors
Labels