General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest build v31 release notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of July 20, 2021. Invite to Game We’ve created multiplayer APIs for developers to use with their apps. For any app that opts into this feature, you’ll be able to invite friends o...

Oculus_RyanS by Oculus Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

Can anybody share a Mage's Tale save file? :(

I found out the hard way that Oculus does not store game save in the cloud (wtf!) and I was playing the Mage's Tale. I was at the point where you need to put some items into some kind of statue or something right before you are shown where your maste...

kuhne by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Vive Pro

Looking damn good at 2880x1400 per eye I must say (78% resolution increase) but the icing on the cake was the fact that the hmd is actually wireless along with the news that HTC are bringing out a wireless adaptor for the original Vive well wow indee...

Resolved! Core 2 desktop

I'm spending my time now learning how to use core 2. Using the desktop I can make it act like two monitors But how do I have one screen showing my emails and the other showing the news, this board or another web page?

DTH by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pin core 2 and dashboard Q's

I used the pin on the desktop and can not figure out what it does so I don't know if it works or not love the keyboard nice and big. I ended up in the store by mistake and found out what the pin does. But does the dashboard need to be visible or not?...

DTH by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linking Accounts - Please Help

Go figure, I'm new!!I had the Gear VR attached to my Facebook. I've purchased and setup the Oculus Rift. However when setting up the Rift I bypassed the Facebook setup and used a different email address. I've not purchased anything with the Rift so I...

Oculus mobility

Hello, I am thinking about getting a Oculus Rift. The thing is it would not be used in a set "gaming room" but rather a full living room. I need little mobility as the ones who will be using this will be seated in place and at most move the controlle...

Anime in VR?

The Anime Viewing Society offers the best way to get together with fellow fans and watch anime in real-time through the use of VR. With the new year we are happy to announce that we are becoming accessible to those with Gear VR, PSVR, Oculus GO and D...

cero490 by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wind Simulator - Sim Racing

Hi All, I was for a while looking to buy a wind simulator...After 2 or 3 tentatives, I realized that nothing in the market had all features I wanted or it was too complex to build and program. So I partnered with an amazing product manager and sim ra...

Wind Simulator - Sim Racing

Hi All, I was for a while looking to buy a wind simulator...After 2 or 3 tentatives, I realized that nothing in the market had all features I wanted or it was too complex to build and program. So I partnered with an amazing product manager and sim ra...

Thread for zanbane bans

How come zenbane got banned this time? instead of having to wade through all the shit posts i figured id create this thread which will undoubtedly prove useful in the future as well.

Scale and the "zero one infinity" principle

The computer scientists among us will have heard of the ZOI principle of software design:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_one_infinity_ruleI always think about this principle when considering the problem of physical scale in VR.Zero:A stationary ex...

Quick question

Just been messaged by a friend who is taking delivery of his OR tomorrow, he is asking me what the name of a game was that he played on mine a while back. I can't remember the name of it and am not at home to check (can't seem to see it on games list...

dash no longer working since yesterday

Hi,Dash was working grand, however yesterday I just get a black screen on the Oculus running dash. The oculus itself is working as if I run an game such as elite dangerous from the library on the desktop the game will launch and work in the rift howe...

My question

Đôi lông mày rậm và đẹp một cách tự nhiên chính là điều mà rất nhiều chị em phụ nữ hướng đến. Thế nhưng để trở thành chủ nhân của đôi lông mày hoàn hảo là điều không hề đơn giản nếu các chị em không biết cách chăm sóc, nuôi dưỡng. Cùng nhau chia sẻ n...

One Oculus sensor not detected on PC boot up?

Hey gang,I am curious if others see this or what they might think. Here lately, more often than not, when booting up my PC for the first time of the day I will have one sensor showing an error. Does not matter what I do in Windows, restart the Oculus...

dburne by Level 16
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Games Won't Play

I installed my CV1 last night for the first time and used the tutorials just fine.I then downloaded two free games, and they open, and bring me to the first main screen. Then nothing happens. I can't actually start using them. All I get is the games ...

Household/Family accounts?

Im just wondering if its possible to create a Family or Household account so that multiple users could play the games purchased on your account but not disrupt your progress or saved games? Ive seen a few people saying that certain games dont have mu...

Buying Oculus Rift Tomorrow

Tomorrow i am planning on buying the oculus rift tomorrow for my birthday and it is $449 usd which is $574.41 Aud. I am wondering if oculus has their own currency converter where the price may go up or down? Thanks.

HDMI and Monitor Help

I am confused how this set up works. My monitor is plugged into my mini HDMI plug in on my computer. Now the USB and HDMI cord need to be plugged into my computer as well. Question is, I ordered an adapter for HDMI to mini HDMI so the headset can be ...

How do I know if a oculus game have achievements?

I know this may be a silly question, but how can i find out if a oculus game has achievements without buying it. I know that steam vr can let you see the achievements before purchesing a game, but how do I do the same for the oculus rift. This is for...