General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest build v33 release notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of September 13th, 2021. Guardian History If your headset is experiencing tracking issues, you can now use Clear Guardian history to delete Guardian maps and tracking data in add...

Oculus_RyanS by Oculus Community Manager
  • 43 replies
  • 13 kudos

Resolved! New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

This is amazing!

http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=14777

pedrw by Level 5
  • 37 replies
  • 3 kudos

i5 7600k or i7 7700k - is the extra worth it.

So im building myself a new pc, but hnsure about which chip to get. I can get the i5 7600k for £225 or the i7 7700k for £325.Is the difference in price worth it for the improvement in vr?More to the point, aside from the mild increase in clock speed ...

elboffor by Level 12
  • 54 replies
  • 0 kudos

Labrodex Studios announces SCRAPER in VR for Rift

Hi everyone,We had an article hit yesterday on UploadVR discussing the Oculus Rift project our studio has been developing. TalBlevins, the co-founder of IGN and current Editor in Chief of UploadVR flew upto New York to do an exclusive on the studio, ...

Can i use second PC for 3rd Sensor?

I know some apps for Flight Simulator like Active Sky can be ran on a different PC and fed over the LAN.I have two PCs in my room at each end, would it be possible to connect a 3rd sensor this way?

Magzire by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is 2018 the year of VR dev with no code?

The last few days have been pretty special. Our software was used by a non coder to create an interactive VR music video for the band Phantom. We're a small team and it's super cool to see how people have used Notch. This is the first time an Oculus ...

UploadVR article on new VR game SCRAPER.

Hi everyone,The announcement article for Scraper in VR went live yesterday! Tal Blevins, the co-founder of IGN and Editor in Chief of UploadVR flew up to New York to do a feature story on the project, team and studio. We're incredibly excited to star...

DogDevs by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kopins ELF VR new prototype.

Looks interesting to me:https://www.vrfocus.com/2018/01/kopins-elf-vr-takes-a-step-closer-to-reality-with-their-latest-prototype/ Here are some more technical specs:Elf VR weighs only 300 grams and is less than half the size and weight of popular VR ...

Anime and VR

I have no real idea how many Rifters here are also anime fans, but I know I've at least not seen any posts like this so I thought I'd add it...Anyways, ANIME in VIRTUAL REALITY! This isn't so much of an are you doing it as it is an are you aware ther...

cero490 by Level 7
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to reinstall oculus

Started having connection issues. After connecting the S7 all i was seeing was my home screen. I have uninstalled all oculus apps and restarted my phone. Now when i connect the phone to the gear vr there is no prompt to install the oculus software (a...

Gta style VR game idea

Imagine a game called Life Simulator available for Oculus and Vive where you start off and you can pick what job you do based on your intelligent level and your skills and you get paid often and with that money, you can buy anything from Cars, Houses...

Project Cars and Hands?

Hi there.Do you need a wheel and pedals/xbox controller for Project Cars on the PC with the Rift, or can you use the hand controllers? I have pCars for on the xbox and find the controller horrible to drive with, I was used to wheel and pedals before ...

VR Zone Shinjuku : Futuristic Warfare Arena

So, VR Zone in Shinjuku Tokyo has launched their new field experience. A VR Futuristic Warfare Arena based on Ghost in the shell.It is a Team VR PVP activity for 2-8 players. powered by backpacks with MSI laptops. Players carry 3 different sets of VR...

High Quality - Off

Hi folks.I'm confused. There are loads of google hits for "Oculus High Quality Off" and they all talk about the supersampling. But no matter what I set supersamples to, the headset HUD reports High Quality Off. With the system tray tools I have set a...

Resolved! ETS2

Hi guys, I thought i would like to try running Euro Truck Sim 2 with the Oculus, so I changed to the Oculus client in Steam, but I didn't like the outcome (too laggy and too jaggy) so I reverted to the current version in steam. Ever since then my ETS...

Disisme by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deo vr App Support

Everytime I copy and paste using DeoVr to watch a youtube 360 vr video, it displays las 4 diferent videos on the screen, and I cant have the 360 vr video display experience. They are not align. Does anybody know how to fix this?

BET0MAN by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

VR, Full Body movement and Seizures.

I don't know if any of you caught wind of what happened in VRchat and a player having a seizure. The video of the person having a seizure can be found HERE, together with Rogue Shadow giving his thoughts on the matter and after watching it, I did thi...

Bike racing.

Is anyone working on a bike racing game? Something like MotoGP2017/18 on the xbox? That physics level with VR and hands on controls would be a real hit with the sim persons like me. I'd never leave the house again!

New VR rift game SCRAPER announced!

Hi everyone, We had an article hit yesterday on UploadVRdiscussing the Oculus Rift project our studio has been developing. TalBlevins, the co-founder of IGN and current Editor in Chief of UploadVR flew upto New York to do an exclusive on the studio, ...

VR theme park rides

Has anybody bought VR theme park rides?I bought it on steam. I cannot get any of the rides to start or switch between themes. Using the right controller I can point at a ride and at a theme but when I pull the trigger button nothing happens?I have un...

Contacting Friends

Is there a way to message friends in your list? outside Oculus or through Oculus?

VR Sports Challenge Lagging

Yesterday I started experiencing an issue with VR Sports Challenge, I'm not sure about other apps yet but the game lags big time until I hit alt+enter to change the window on the monitor. Full screen or a windowed mode will work fine but the game sta...

Dash 2.0 questions

On the new beta interface, can you use the Xbox One Controller with it. I don't have Touch controllers.

Are my games tied to the headset?

Hello, my headset screen won't turn on and I need to buy a new headset today and just wondering if the games I've purchased are tied to the serial number from my current headset?? Will I lose them?Just wondering cause I thought I've read that long ag...

PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE SOMTHING UP YOUR SLEEVE FOR RIFT!!!

I've just watched CE 2018 and HTC has a new higher res headset coming out with a low latency wireless option. I've been an oculus supporter since Kickstarter and still have my dev kit. I really love my rift and want to stay with Oculus in the VR worl...

RecRoom Login?????

I have not turned on Oculus in over 6 months. The first thing I tried loading was RecRoom. I CANNOT access it without creating an account?????? I never had to do this before. Do I already have and account or have to create a new one? Another place as...

Top Kudoed Authors