Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to submit my 360 video to the Oculus Video App ?

Hello Everybody. We're Monochrome, a VR studio based in Paris creating VR content.We just made a 360 video and we would like to know the process to make it avaliable to the Oculus video app section.Any idea ?Thank you !

onclebk by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

oculus has detected a hardware

oculus has detected a hardware issue that preventing you from setting up your rift. Please check that your headset connected and all cable ends are firmly seated. if you'are still having trouble, you can also selecr try again tp repeat the setup proc...

Question: Do you get motion blur when you turn your head?

Something that I notice that seems odd. Looking at something without turning my head is fine, but when I turn my head everything gets slightly blurry than normal and then refocuses when I stop turning my head. Its not that bad, but I feel like someth...

vonFelty by Honored Guest
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus braided replacement cable

basically I have had my rift for a few days now and my wire is all curled not tangled but curled and it’s annoying and my thought was if someone had made a braided oculus cable I can’t seem to find one so I made this poll for people to show whether t...

swikles by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to install Oculus Home from another country

I have the problem to download Oculus Home for VN. It stated "these features are not available in this country" https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cach-giam-mo-bung-nhanh-hieu-qua-cho-nu-ngoc-dung-beauty/https://medium.com/@NgocDungBeauty/cach-giam-mo-bu...

Is it posible to use the Rift as a single 720p display?

A little thought that occured to me now: is it possible to remove the eyecups that focuses each eye on a half of the dysplay and use it as a single 2D dysplay, without any stereoscopy? The idea is to make the Rift more versatile for varied uses, like...

How do you take screenshots with CV1?

Hi guys.I've done some excessive Googling and searching of this forum but all I've found is "use Print Screen", however I believe this to only be applicable for the DK units as they are simply extended monitors.Does anyone know if it's possible to ta...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

any pro character designers around here?

looking for someone that can make high detailed dragonball characters something similar to this design. how much would something like this cost? i cant seem to find good enough detail on places like turbosquid.please let me know if this is something ...

lmbqjpe0nxxs.jpg
reefy86 by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optimal 2-sensor placement?

I thought about buying a 3rd sensor so I don't lose tracking in hectic action games but I'm thinking of moving my sensors to opposite sides of my room instead of both in front of me. If it works as well as it does without dropping much from the curre...

tbi10webd7bl.jpg
Vic_ by Protege
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do we change the background/environment in Home 2.0?

I can't for the life of me find an option in Home 2.0 that would allow me to set my home to the space environment instead of the pirate cove landscape. The example homes have the space environment but what about our own home; can we change that? And ...

The Unspoken gets a Single Player campaign!

The Unspoken has remained one of my top favorite VR experiences to-date. Like many folks, I acquired it for free with my Touch Pre-Order, and it has been responsible for many a sleepless night. I did end up taking a lengthy break from The Unspoken be...

Zenbane by MVP
  • 16 replies
  • 6 kudos

Oculus question

I am trying to watch movies and adult content on Oculus Rift. Nothing is working. Badoink VR or Gizmo VR not working. Anyone know how to watch movies using Oculus Rift?

OSBCON by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to open 3d files in VR

is there anyway to open common 3d files in oculus rift? i think is really cool to see the 3d objects or CAT file

guocity by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mario Kart VR

best thing i have seen to date  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQHUomtWDxI

reefy86 by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

1.21 broke my rift

HI, all just as the title says the update it looks brilliant but I just cannot launch a game from it, It justs lags and becomes unusable to the point that my monitor screen goes back and I have to reboot the pc to get it going again. It sucks because...

Oops01 by Protege
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get Rift Core 2.0

Hey,So I know this is a really dumb question and I could probably figure it out with Google somehow, but I'm pretty lazy, so I'll just ask on here. How do I get the new Rift Core 2.0 update? It is showing that the Oculus program is up to date. It won...

Meat_Man by Expert Protege
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where are the nature videos?

I've found a few videos from National Geographic, but not much else. Seems like coral reefs and other nature documentaries would be great subjects for VR. Am I missing something? Thanks!

weamish by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting Rift to Laptop broadcasting thru tv

Hello,I have an Acer Nitro laptop with a Rift. I was wondering if I could connect my Rift to the laptop and stream it to the tv so we can all watch each other play? I have a Vizio M49C1 smart TV. I only have one HDMI port, is there another way to mak...

markhit by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 headsets one computer

Hi there. I need to showcase real state 3D models to clients, Is it possible to connect 2 headsets with one computer so I can walk the client which do not have experience with the headset into the project and they can see what I am seeing at ? It doe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

AR/VR Hack-a-thon (USC Los Angeles)

We are holding a VR and AR Hackathon at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.You are invited to apply to participate. Or, please share with colleagues, students and other hackers. When: Date: March 12-15, 2018 (Spring Break @USC)Where...

Dirt Rally Contoller Alternatives...

Just purchased Dirt Rally and I didn't notice (forgot to look) that it does not support Touch. Before I spend the big bucks (and I'm sure I will) on a wheel-pedals setup, I'd like to spend a little time with the game to verify I like it and I don't g...

Rift Core 2.0 Looks great runs like a dog

So far the new home isn't running well. It works ok for about 30mins but once you do something add objects start games the app becomes very unstable so had to switch back to the old home which works fine. Hope the core 2.0 is fixed soon as it is bril...

rwoculus by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need suggestions on a Laptop

Hi Guys,I've recently got an Oculus Rift+Touch.. but I need a new laptop that can run it properly.. I know that the GTX 970 is the min requirement.. but not a big fan of spending thousands.. was wondering if there are any reasonably priced laptops wh...

Top Solution Authors
Labels