General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest build v33 release notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of September 13th, 2021. Guardian History If your headset is experiencing tracking issues, you can now use Clear Guardian history to delete Guardian maps and tracking data in add...

Oculus_RyanS by Oculus Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 11 kudos

Resolved! New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

Free Touch pre-order games

Hey there,I totally forgot to download the free games when my touch pre order shipped. Wasn't I supposed to get Robo recall, VR sports, Toybox, The Unspoken, Quill, and Dead and Buried. How do I get these games?thanks

MAYAman by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to report bug!

Oculus say that I should report bugs via the Store / Library screen.I can't access this screen. All I get is a black square on the p[c screen.This is the bug!What can I do?HELP!!!

Roguelike - First person or 3rd?

As a player of roguelieks like angband, stonesoup, and nethack, I've noticed a complete lack of this genre in VR (not counting rogue-lites); and as such, I am mulling around the idea of developing a traditional one for the platform.The only issue is ...

Is Oculus set up sexist and racist???

Hi everyone, did anyone notice that on two occasions there is the use of a female? 1. There is an Asian lady showing how to do the touch set up; 2. There is a female voice directing you with your hands and the use of the touch.I can see there is no o...

Displaylink Drivers Still conflict with Oculus?

Hi guys, can't find any of this information elsewhere. Displaylink released many versions of their software this year. Is it now compatible with the Oculus CV1? I'm trying to re-use my displaylink usb monitor. Anyone has working displaylink products ...

Zeiss Cinemizer OLED Head-Mounted Display: An Eyes-on Review

The Zeiss Cinemizer display is by far the most comfortable head-mounted display I’ve [author] ever worn. The glasses weigh only 4.2 ounces, and place less than 3 ounces of weight on the bridge of your nose, which makes them comfortable for long viewi...

Pay Pal Balance

Make the store use Pay Pal balance, don't want to add a credit card to my pay pal. Thank you.

Bam4D by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Purchasing games on Steam VR. Are the versions the same?

I'm a new owner of Rift. With the Steam summer sales going on, some games are cheaper at Steam compared to the Oculus store. My question is if the Steam versions are the same as what I would get if I buy directly from the Oculus store? Any downsides ...

Impressed with the new oculus setup

l will admit I had put my rift on a shelf for a few months as I have been doing so many new things. Got sucked into fpv drone stuff and it has taken most of my time and money. But last night I had some free time and I desided to set up my rift again....

vlodato by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus Summer Sale!

https://www.oculus.com/blog/welcome-to-the-summer-of-rift-great-deals-amazing-games-and-more/"Summer Savings on Rift and Gear VR GamesWe’re kicking things off with the Oculus Store Summer Sale. Starting tomorrow at 10:00 am PT through 11:00 am PT on ...

Fresco Logic (Inateck) USB 3.0 Driver

Have anyone tested the new Driver 3.8.33709.0? I think its newer then 3.6.9.0aI have the Connection Issue with the old Driver.I find the new on the FrescoLogic Website.

Mortal Kombat VR

I think many gamers played in this legendary game. The best game for Mega Drive in my opinion.But what you thinking about possible VR version ?How this game must be looking ?How can be controlled ?Tell us about your VR dreams.https://www.youtube.com/...

VR Gaming Talk - Lots and lots of random newbie questions!

Hi everyone, just wanted to ask some questions, some random if you don't mind.When you play some VR games, the window showing the game on your desktop PC is sometimes full screen, but often will just be a small box, why is this and can you make it al...

VR Treadmills. Katwalk, Omni, Cyberith, VUE

With Facebooks deep pockets could or would Oculus create their own omni directional treadmill? This issue to me, it THE biggest hurdle to VR really taking off. Sitting, room scale, just limit the stories you can tell to wave shooters. Teleporting is ...

MAYAman by Level 3
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wave shooters ahhhhhhh!!!!

These games have been very important and maybe still are to a little less of a degree for vr. The user base makes it very difficult to invest in games with more depth. Porting games like fallout 4 resident evil 7 are a good way to give better games i...

inovator by Level 12
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USB Ports

I don't have enough USB ports on my PC for the rift, tracking camera, and a controller. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with using usb hubs, and which one I should get. I know I am going to get one with a power adapter so there aren't a ...

Setting up really got much easier.

In the past I had to run the set up every time. I use 3 sensors. What a pain it was. I am not fortunate enough to have a dedicated vr room. Now I find if I place the sensors similar as before the chaperone etc. works great. I have had my rift since l...

Oculus (fb) needs a business course.

Oculus is being dumb. They should officially support all headsets. The money is in the software. The money isn't made selling printers. It's made by selling ink. Mark should start out by taking business 101.

inovator by Level 12
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Kudoed Authors