General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

Trailor for Farpoint 2.5 years in development. out in may

Unfortunately it's only for playstation vr is why I bought it as well as the rift. This got great reviews & the motion control aim gun that comes with it has all the sticks and buttons and and allows for full locomotion. Reviewers said the gun is spo...

Working Out in VR - Tips and Suggestions?

Hey all,Wondering if anyone else out there uses their Rift for cardio workouts, or anything that makes you sweat really. I myself play "Holodance" using osu! beatmaps, and it's the most fun I've ever had while sweating. Problem of course is, the Rift...

Why is Home so lacking in social features?

I am curious why Oculus Home on is so lacking in social features. It has a friends list, but there seems to be absolutely no point to it as you can't interact in any meaningful way (or at all really). You can edit avatars, but again, no use for them ...

Medium, Quill, and Google Earth all fail to start

I'm having trouble getting a few titles to run on my Oculus setup. Medium will start but immediately give me an error that's says Medium has crashed. The other two won't start at all. I have an i7 with both an integrated graphics card and dedicated N...

Resolved! The Velcro Headstrap

Well my missus being the bull in a china shop type of person that she is has ruined my head strap and now my head strap has gone the way of the dodo. any suggestions on how I can get this rectified ?. Thanks in advance and hugs a kisses

Resolved! Alternative remote control

Is there a cheaper alternative remote that will work with the DK2 as my Xbox control will not control much of the VR software I am downloading, the thing is I just want to check out the software with no long term use for it (main use is racing sims) ...

Best Gay VR content

Hi friends,I was approached to do research for a blogger about the best Gay VR contentGames, Video and experiences.What can you recommend? What is worth checking out?Hope to hear from you all soon!

GEAR VR 324 BY OCULUS

JUST BOUGHT SAMSUNG S8+ WITH GEAR VR 324....WHY IS IT TAKING SOOOoo LONG TO DOWNLOAD FREE VIDEOS? I AM NEW AT THIS ...ANY ANSWERS?

Ver 1.14

1.14 rift1.12 homeSince I got this update. The rift will not wake properly when picked up. Find myself having to start the tool tray multiple times to get headset to wake up. Just oddity since update.Once active it performs fine.

HARE333 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies

I had a Samsung Gear VR a couple of years ago and i watched a couple of movies on it...but the quality and resolution of the movies was far from good.I hear that watching movies with the Occulus Rift is much better quality...is this true?...because i...

Does Oculus Pay Attention?

I am new to Oculus. After looking at these forums and seeing many unanswered questions, I need to ask... Does the Oculus staff actually pay attention to these forums?

Move To MicroSD

I just received my Samsung S8. Installed a 256GB MicroSD card. Installed Oculus, downloaded way too much, and would love to know how to move files to the microSD card. Looking at these forums, it looks like it's not possible. However, maybe someone k...

Does the desktop monitor matter?

Hi all.Just wondering, if a descent monitor with a fast refresh rate, gsync etc has an affect on blurriness and clarity with the rift?I"m using a Samsung monitor with a 60mhz refresh rate. Have used the debug tool and it clears it up some. Would like...

Release Notes for Rift - Oculus App 1.6

Here's what's changed in the Rift ecosystem recently.Release 1.6We've improved the Oculus Store and your Oculus Library in the following ways:Coming Soon: Check out future apps and games, and get notified when titles you like are ready.Improved Downl...

What's your favorite VR Sex Toy

What interactive pleasure product that syncs to VR has your fancy?I quite like the look and feel of the Launch because I have good experiences with the Kiiroo Onyx.But I want to know more about what you guys think and feel.I might want to buy a coupl...

Any improvements for VR Geforce 1080ti vs 1080?

I've got a Geforce 1080 and it seems to handle everything that VR has to offer right now. I take it that the Geforce 1080ti is only worth purchasing if you have a 4k screen and that it's a bit pointless if you already have a Geforce 1080 for VR?

RedRizla by Level 16
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Store

How do I turn the pages on Rift? With my Gear VR, I would just point and click just to the left of the number. It is going to take a little time getting used to using my hands' something you do not do with the Gear.

DTH by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos