Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Recording VR Gameplay

I have a channel on youtube and I would like to start making videos in VR! But it looks way harder to record VR stuff than anything else :/..I heard about Oculus Mirror which shows what I'm seeing on the screen when I click, but the problem is that i...

VR Box-Office

Hi,is there a box-office sales info list available for VR productions sold over Oculus Gear VR or other platforms ?This is particularly of interest when it comes to seek funding for productions. To see what sells, how much income, what production cos...

Motion Sickness

Hello Rifters!Yesterday I purchased "Edge of Nowhere", and WOW I'm impressed. It's the first game I purchase on the "Oculus Rift", and the first time playing the "Rift" as well. After, an hour I was feeling nauseous. I wanted to keep playing, but I k...

Dinasity by Protege
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Glasses touching the lenses

Sorry if this has been asked before, but most of my searches have brought up people complaining about their glasses being uncomfortable to wear in the Rift. I wear glasses, and I find wearing the Rift totally comfortable - but I have noticed that my ...

loofychan by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

lone echo ventilator hatch

it keeps saying .I have powered up the ventilation hatch maybe I can open it....but when I go to the vent panel its still powered down

Eve Valkryie goes (true) Cross-Platform

I think this is pretty amazing news. And may be the first VR game to accomplish this (other than maybe Elite Dangerous?)With the latest update, not only does EV allow all VR consumers to play together (Rift, Vive, PSVR), but also anyone else who owns...

Rez Infinite Review And Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlowlnyIQdcIf you don't want to check out the video, that's cool. Here's a summary;Rez Infinite launched on 9th August on Steam and Oculus Home. Rez Infinite was released on PSVR in October 2016. The original Rez relea...

touch not working

my right touch controller I just got will random vibrate on the main menu screen and I can't fix it if I return it and buy a new one will the new touch controllers work with my headset?

OGB by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Problem

Hi,I have a problem. When i used the Oculus yesterday 15 minute later the rift don't showd the picture, after that the PC is broken.Restart the Windows, and try run other Oculus Apps. Every apps dont run. I cant show picture int the rift and the mon...

akcir by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DCS 1.5.7 Display Window Issue

Hello everyone. This will be my first post so forgive me if this has been answered. I am running DCS 1.5.7 with Rift. All was good the very first time I installed Rift. But then I upgraded one of my graphic cards to a 1080 and installed two SSD. (Pri...

o8s9183nz4xz.jpg
Segue007 by Honored Guest
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asus strix gtx 1060 or Asus strix Rx580?

Hi all. Need a bit of advice off current rift users.Just ordered a rift in the sale but need to upgrade my gaming pc to cope.Going for a Ryzen 1600 or 1600x build.B350-F Gaming mobo.16GB Ram 2666 or 3000 or 3200. (Undecided yet.)M.2 + SSD.Need advice...

Killing Floor: Incursion Coop With SadGamerDad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkW5tguo8AsI had a great time playing Killing Floor: Incursion in coop mode with my good friend SAdGamerDad. Ironically this was the first time either one of us had ever played one of the Killing Floor games and I have...

Oculus Rift + Touch now $399

Just saw a post over at reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/6mczil/rift_touch_399_for_a_limited_time_summer_of_rifts/For a limited time Oculus Rift and Touch will be $399. Hopefully this will help a lot of people make the jump into VR. 

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 170 replies
  • 0 kudos

"USB bandwidth": Why "No more than 2 sensors on USB3.0"?

... if most boards have TWO USB3.0 controllers? LIke here, I have *working* Intel and Asmedia.If the sensors/Rift are split between these 2x controllers, does this caveat "not more than 2x sensors at USB3.0" still apply?How would there be bandwidth i...

flexy123 by Superstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some problems/questions after my first few uses

Hello there, yesterday i finally got my Rift!  Went throught the installation till i was prompted to wear the HMD, and i was shocked how bad the text looked.Felt as if i could count the "checkerboard" but i thought it may be just the installation, b...

H4TE by Expert Protege
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Purchasing individual Touch controller in the future?

I have a defective left controller and don't think it makes sense to pay extra for the sensor and right controller which I already have... Do you all think there would be plans for Oculus to sell the touch controllers individually?

Resolved! How to optimize the Oculus software?

Hello, I've oced my i7 860 up to 3.8ghz, I use a 1080 Ti oced at 1950/5900Now can I optimize also the Oculus software? Set another priority in the task manager? Modify the CPU affinity?Let me know.Thanks a lot.

Where can i buy the Arkitka.1 Game?

hey guys. im intersted in the arkitka.1 game for the oculos ive seen videos of this, i prefer this than the robo recall game :smile: lol dont judge me so please help me where can i get this game?!??! i enterd their website and there are just reviews ...

Velcro Strap Piece (Oculus Rift) Question!

Am I supposed to take that the velcro every time i'm gonna put the headset on my head? I feel like after doing that a lot of times its gonna lose strenght, perhaps I'm supossed to just put it in my head without touching it, it seems that there are sp...

Preserving Oculus Rift and Sensors Questions!

I just recently got my rift touch bundle and I have some questions regarding the way to preserve them!I have been Leaving my Rift connected to the pc when I'm not using it and I'm storing it inside the box where it came in (exactly on that little spo...

My brother just got a rift but...

Even with new 1080 ti and i7 etc. All new. (Computer says oculus ready). It will work for a while than go blank. He will unplug and replug and it still goes blank after not to long. Any ideas?

inovator by Consultant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a shipping delay?

I placed my order on the Oculus Rift web site on July 14th 2017 and my order status still says Order. Is there a delay in shipping?

CAPBuck by Explorer
  • 86 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels