General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest build v31 release notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of July 20, 2021. Invite to Game We’ve created multiplayer APIs for developers to use with their apps. For any app that opts into this feature, you’ll be able to invite friends o...

Oculus_RyanS by Oculus Community Manager
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

Islania?

Hello again,i did not try it, but does someone here tried Islania?... and can you give me some information about it?I did not find (only the Homepage) anything about it.Here the homepage: http://www.islania.comThanks.

Clay by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Earth VR

Hello,is it possible to split the sceen in Google Earth VR?That everybody can see (on the Monitor) what the Rifter is still doing?Thanks!

Clay by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just a question about Debug Tool

Hi from FranceIs it obligatory to launch an application with debug tool, for having debug tool acting in this application or is it sufficient enough to let Debug Tool running in back task while launching the application by its normal way, to have deb...

jef32 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Elite Dangerous: Optimize the graphic?

Hi. I'm a total newbie to ED and I love it. Only the graphics with the Oculus is not really shiny. Are there possibilities to tweak the graphic? Are there hidden options in a config-file or something similar? The flimmering on edges is extreme. Can I...

frbie by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The HYPE of Fallout 4 VR

Apparently Roy Taylor AMD VP feels it [Fallout 4 VR] will be the Mario or Sonic of VR in terms of shaping VR.AMD’s corporate vice president Roy Taylor has, and he’s very convinced of its potential. “It will change the way we think about VR. It will b...

The LZoltowski appreciation thread

So where has he been, why is he back. What are "warmer climes" and why does his avatar picture look like Fernando Alonso? The saga continues  welcome home mate !!!

Techy111 by Volunteer Moderator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

reembolso

Por favor si alguien PUEDE ayudarme, lastimosamente hice la compra del juego "Smashbox Arena" por accidente, alguien me PUEDE Decir Como pido ONU reembolso Condiciones Oculus una tienda de Gracias

Internet browser is an Oculus Home app?

Whenever I open up my internet browser Oculus Home opens up, too. And this is annoying as hell. I google all the time when I am working and then I have to close Oculus Home everytime when I open up my internet browser.It seems that Oculus Home is "th...

More Ridley Scott News: RSA VR

The very first mainstream big budget VR film could very well be Aliens. I know talk around Ridley Scott, movies, and Aliens has surfaced every so often. But it has finally been confirmed as a real thing:“RSA Films has launched RSA VR, a new division ...

Zenbane by Level 16
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

The Mummy VR Experience

http://www.macworld.com/article/3179378/sxsw/take-a-ride-on-positrons-voyager-a-full-motion-chair-for-vr-cinema.html

Netflix Sound No Picture

Tried using both Virtual Desktop and Big Screen to watch netfix movies but on both all I get is sound but no picture, I've tried 3 different browsers and the netflix app without any luck on windows 10

Vooka-Raylee (Yooka-Laylee VR Mod)

All credit goes to Eusthhttps://github.com/Eusth/VookaRaylee/releasesThis is fantastic! It makes the game just like Lucky's Tale and it improves on the 2D version immensely, pretty much completely solving any camera problems the 2D version has. Note:...

Asynchronous Timewarp On=butter smooth Off=slight stutter

Hi,Why is it that if you disable ASW in debug tool Elite is not super butter smooth as with ASW on.Now, I hear you saying its because when you dip below 90 fps ASW compensates. But it is not that that I am talking about.Even with all settings at min ...

gronbek by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Playing games in vr

so I just got my oculus and I've heard of vorpx and on other one that I downloaded but I forget the name but I was wondering what I should use to play games like skyrim and nier. Also is there anyway to make the Xbox streaming fully vr instead of "th...

New Rift cable ordered

I just thought i would share this, just in case it might help to prolong the life of other peeps' cablesWhere the cable is fastened to the frame of the Rift, by that clip, i had noticed some time ago that there was a fairly severe kink. To cut a long...

Greyman by Level 9
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Adult...Oculus is crazy to neglect this genre

I downloaded a demo showoff for something called VRKanojo. its kind of like a japanese girlfriend simulator experience.what I dont understand is how Oculus isnt taking advantage of the obvious strength of VR, the adult experience.I suspect.....if the...

Ignorance is not good for vr.

An article that talked about Facebook pushing vr included a statement that said: outside of a few interesting games and some short films, there hasn’t really been much to keep people coming back time and again to VR systems yet. I can't stand these a...

How long before VR is mainstream?

Looking at the sales of VR it's clear PSVR dominates in the units being sold. Between both the vive and oculus there is nearly 1 million units sold but PSVR has sold a million on it's own in half the time. The competition is a good thing as it means ...

Friends List

I had a friend request come through Oculus Home yesterday when I was using my Rift, I don't know anyone with a Rift but I accepted it anyway out of curiosity.That got me thinking how do you add people as friends, does anyone know how to do it?

Just bought a Oculus Rift CV1

I just purchased a used oculus rift for $750 NZ which contains the headset, the touch controllers and 2 sensors. It will take a few days before it is delivered so i was just wondering what games would people recommend for me to get. I tried VR for th...

What motherboard for 7700k cpu ?

I may upgrade my 3570k & AsRock Extreme 4.Are there any good motherboards for this cpu that doesn't need external usb-card or usb-hub for using CV1 with 3 sensors ?Probably I will overclock 7700k so motherboard should be nicely overclocked with air t...

vision by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Elite Dangerous: Super Sampling makes no difference!?

Hi.In every other game I know Supersampling is a big thing. I can clearly see the difference. Only in ED there is no visible difference for me. I tried all values from 1.0 to 2.0 with no felt impact. Supersampling seems to work. In the overlay of the...

frbie by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Health & safety warning

Just in case you guys at Oculus aren't aware, your customers are getting kind of sick of not having an option to disable the health & safety warning. It's completely arbitrary and there is no way it legally needs this level of liability shield for th...

Elpoc by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MIA - Where are they?

Some people may have been swallowed by VR or simply had enough but I am wondering where are these old timers now?DaftnDirectWarblokeLzoltowskiZoomie (I know he works away a lot so kinda has an excuse)ThreedeevisionCrashFuCharliehobbesFanty In6seconds...