Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What programs to download/buy for first time rift user?

Hey guys,My rift bundle should be here tomorrow...But I'd like to have the programs set up tonight so I can hop right on to playing.I'm wondering what programs I need to download to optimize the rift experience. I have no problem buying the programs,...

Question on blurryness

So I've been loving my new rRft. Absolutely astounding stuff. However, I also had a question about visual sharpness. I can't help but notice in the main "room" screen that text around words/prices/menus ect are a little blurry. I'm trying to figure o...

Vr glove?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg23531355-100-glove-turns-sign-language-into-text-for-realtime-translation/

w1dg3t by Expert Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where to buy rift?

I am hearing that people are waiting tremendous amounts of time for their Oculus to start shipping and I was wondering if ordering through Best Buy or something is a better option? They have one day shipping options and two day shippings options and ...

Oculus and Windows 10?

My DK2 will probably arrive in about 2 months and I already put together a gaming PC for it. This machine will probably only be used for gaming and nothing else btw.Now I'm wondering if I should just install Windows 8 on it or if I should wait 2 more...

NopItTwice by Honored Guest
  • 500 replies
  • 0 kudos

No game of thrones on my dead big screen. Vr to the rescue.

My 73 inch TV is going to be out of order for at least a month. And watching Game of Thrones on something much smaller is terrible. I tried watching it in VR and even though the visuals weren't as good as HD, the isolated immersion and huge screen an...

inovator by Consultant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I play a standing game while seated (camera is too low)?

I have my rift setup for a standing, room scale experience. Some touch games I can play just fine sitting down, "the unspoken" and "don't touch anything" being examples. Problem is, I would like the camera to remain at the height it would be as if I ...

Wireless Standalone Vive to be released in China

Has anyone seen anything about this? Without the use of a PC how would a stand alone unit compare with the GPU abilities afforded to a desktop/laptop. Would it not be like Gear VR?https://www.engadget.com/2017/07/26/htc-vive-standalone-headset-for-ch...

falken76 by Expert Consultant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advanced Hand Tracking

https://youtu.be/URUlBCEMUVwok this looks awesome! now we just need some buttons on top of the gloves and an analog stick!

K3 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

1 Rift and 2 play areas

So, I've finally set up my gaming room. I've got a 46" screen in the corner, along with a playseat evolution alcantera / HOTAS / Fanatec V2 and V3 pedal setup. It's very sweet. I've put a oculus sensor above the screen. That setup is running via a us...

Cannot complete order, is the store broken?

Hi, Did anybody have problems to complete the order? I am trying to order today 26/07 but the complete order button doesnt work, it doesnt do anything when I click. I have tried credit card and paypal methods, accepted all the terms etc, but it just ...

purple blob

yep purple blob like bird shite on my right hand screen...took it back to pc world and they gave me a new one...two weeks pass low and behold it happens again on my left screen thank god that i took out insurance...has anybody ever had this happen to...

Why are you charging me tax that I do not have to pay?

I understand that shipping to europe is more expensive, and I understand that the new devkit was more expensive to create, but you are charging me about 500$ for that devkit, and about 85$ of that without any reason.I am in spain, and I do not have t...

skyflash by Honored Guest
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UK BUYER

Are they shipped from uk or imported ? And what delivery time can be expected THANKS !

kevinator by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't checkout!

Hello guys.Today I tried to order a Rift but when I clicked "Confirm Order" nothing happens.Oculus charged me U$1,00 from my credit card but the order wasn't confirmed.Can somebody help me? I'm from Brazil, I have an Internacional Credit Card to pay ...

AnimVR

https://vimeo.com/218965134#comment_15767817Cant wait for this one, looks awesome !

Good Therapeutic VR sims

Hi!Im writing a facebook post for my VR facebook group.And I want to write about Therapeutic VR experiences.All I can find are cures for fear of hights and animal related phobias.Does anyone here know good VR sims that treat other forms of psychologi...

Using the Spatialization Plugin for Commercial Music

Is the Oculus Spatializer VST plugin for Windows free to use even if I plan to sell music I make with it? I've read the license but I don't see anything specifically about using it to make music that one intends to sell.

10bd01 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Runescape Gold Introduction

Runescape economic climate and also the real vocabulary is different from the game there are various currencies. A single difference with the world is the development of one's character abilities encourages the accumulation of one's wealth to produce...

mmors by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Video (disappointed) - full-screen mode?

Just rented a video for OVR then turned it off after 5 min. The movie theater looks more 3D. Here is what I'm trying to do...How do I watch a 3D movie at full OVR screen resolution? So the video is full-screen and I don't see anything else but video ...

What does the current 399 Oculus deal consist of?

I purchased the Oculus 399 bundle the other week, which states it comes with the rift, touch controls, sensors e.t.c. However, on the orders page it appears to only come with the rift headset and touch controls. Can anyone confirm what it actually co...

$399 is not £399 - $399 is £305

I resent you charging the UK an extra $120 just because we're in the UKwhy do that? any brexxit altercations are included in the currency rate. Is there some hidden tax no one dare ask about?If i bought a HDK2 it'd cost me £305 because it costs $399N...

Top Solution Authors
Labels