Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

looking for more fun "experiences"

not games, but short movies or demos that are fun for new players. I've shown people the demo reel, intro to touch demo, Henry, Lost, the Rose and I, couple of the other videos that came out when rift first release.Anything that stands out that's new...

Aekero by Heroic Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Favorite Exclusive?

Gonna step away from Steam and get some Oculus exclusives this weekend.Any recommendations?Any good co-op? I might need to buy a copy for the GF.

kennysux by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with hdmi cable disconnects

I wanted to know if someone had passed this problem with the hdmi tube cable to resort to the warranty because after 2 months of buying the oculus I disconnected the hdmi and could not play the returned and bought new ones and I hope they do not give...

Recommended Intel Processor

I'm building an Oculus ready PC, I want to get an intel processor I need something that's 200 or less. Any recommendations that won't completely break the bank? I'm fine finding it used, I'm just trying to save a little money on the processor so I ha...

Livraison belgique?

Bonjour j ai commande comme a peu pret pas mal de personne mon oculus hier.je n ai tjr rien recu quelqun sais combien de temps ca prenddea la livraison svp?merci

anyone received their confirmation email?

i was able to checkout after many attempts. i checked out as guest and i didnt receive any confirmation emails. dont see any order number either except for # in my address bar which i'm assuming is the order number.

Resolved! Store currency

Is there a way of changing the store currency from $ to £?

Thug by Heroic Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

My rift has numerous small scratches & scuff marks

The visuals seem ok but when looking at an object with the edges of the lenses its clearer than the center. Should everything be evenly as clear throughout the lens. I would appreciate answers since I'm considering getting a second rift during summer...

inovator by Consultant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where in Windows is the oculus rift setup info stored?

Does anyone know where exactly the oculus setup info gets stored after you run through the setup wizard.. ie: appdata\roaming etc or in the folder itself perhaps.. trying to track it down so on a wipe of the drive i can just restore my layout/setup i...

markm75 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

1.16 Rift Release Notes

Features:Mixed reality capture: We've begun adding support for developers who want to create videos and content that merges live footage of people using Rift and Touch with VR footage from their apps. It may be a little while before you see the end r...

Processed order after a week

For those that are patiently waiting for their Rift: I ordered on 7/12 and the ordered was processed today 7/19. But it hasn't shipped so I'll update when it ships.

Why is Oculus PR so Awful?

Is Oculus run by monkeys or what? It seems there's just one thing after another with their poor display of public relations (PR). Now I'm no expert and sure there will be executive factors behind the scenes that I have no clue about, but common sense...

b9xlekjzxwlo.jpg

Oculus Rift Bundle in Summer Sale

Hey there,i have some questins about the oculus bundle. does it include a xbox one controller and a remote control too? how long will it take to send the oculus bundle to germany, bavaria?Thank you forward.Yours faithfully

Dagqua187 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

UK Delivery ?

Hi peeps, About to click buy on a Rift, Just curious but how long would delivery from the moment of purchase take in the UK please ?I think I posted in the wrong section, Apologies, I thought the store was for online purchases :smiley:

Summer of Rift "" Packs (question)

Hi Oculus,i'm interested in the Summer of rift adventure pack. but already have 2 out of 4 of the games in it.is there any way you can offer customers in this, or similar situation a "upgrade" based on current ownage of parts for grouped game promo's...

Tale of Woe

Just thought I'd share my Tale of Woe!I've been a Rift owner since Nov 2016 - getting both my headset and Touch controllers on release of the Touch.My kids and I were mucking around in VR the other day when all of a sudden - right lens stopped workin...

davidb01 by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

WHY an usb 2.0?? (additional sensor extension cable)

I just received one of the 2 additional sensors i've ordered, and i see that the extension cable (15 feet) is a 2.0 cable... is that ok?Wouldn't it be a better idea to give us a 3.0 extension cable?Just Asking u.u

Kalec84 by Heroic Explorer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New single box release

I see in the comments that the latest stock of the Rift+Touch bundles are coming in a single box (albeit without Xbone controller). Is the new box as excellent, sturdy and downright sexy as the original Rift box? I'm tempted to source one (eBay etc) ...

indirizzo non valido - ordine sospeso

ciao a tutti, oggi 18 luglio, ho ordinato il rift + touch, ma mi risulta ordine sospeso per indirizzo non valido; eppure è l'indirizzo di casa mia che coincide con l'indirizzo paypal e dove finora ho ricevuto centinaia di spedizioni negli ultimi 10 a...

Top Solution Authors
Labels