General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest build v31 release notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of July 20, 2021. Invite to Game We’ve created multiplayer APIs for developers to use with their apps. For any app that opts into this feature, you’ll be able to invite friends o...

Oculus_RyanS by Oculus Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

Error No Suitable VR display system available

Hello!I have the Oculus Rift DK2 and I am trying to connect it. I have installed the Oculus Runtime but when I open the Oculus Configuration Utility next error appears:"No suitable VR display system available. Please, ensure you meet the recommended ...

averez by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I see demos?

Hi all,Is there anyway I can download the demo software used when you view a demonstration in Best Buy or other electronic stores? It contained a sample of the VR Sports, Rock Climbing (The Climb), and a few other titles.Are there anyway to view demo...

Home issue ?

Ok so I finally have joined the Touch club  one little quirk since upgrading. When I open home it closes straight away. When I open the second time all is good. This does it the same all the time, every time. Anyone else see this ?

Techy111 by Volunteer Moderator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

i5-4570s run Rift good?

So I got my Rift yesterday and it's amazing! Kids and I loved robo recall. However, the living room is the best place to give the most room (which isn't really enough as I found out  ) and I can't leave my main PC in the living room, so I plan to bu...

Resolved! Sitting down

i want to be sitting down most of the time I use OR. In settings do I enter my true height or my sitting down height? Can I easily switch from one to the other?thank you.

missing Touch serials

Hinot sure if this is just me or if there is an issue ,but within the Oculus software app if I click on my touch controllers I can bring up the serial numbers for the left and right However if I log on to the website and go to the and go to the My Ri...

Rift Visual Experience Improvement Update

We are pushing out a software update that can improve the visual experience in the Rift for many people. Already a percentage of people have received the change. By the end of this week, everyone should have the update.Keep in mind there can still be...

Massive Price drop on Touch Oh Yeah.

So chuffed just ordered my touch on amazon for £99, that is defo a much more reasonable price so glad I waited just didnt expect it to get so cheap this soon.https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LSZCU6M/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=33MYLWC...

Options for Oculus VR in current software

Good day, we represent the interests of a 3D software simulation package used extensively in the mining space. To adopt the growing trend of VR and gamification and for an immersive engagement within the suite and other potential packages, I wanted t...

Jamievs by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Acer Support Number UK

Do you want to Seach Laptop related issues.Dial our Acer help number UK for technical issues.Dial Acer helpline number for instant Acer Laptop support. Our well trained technical team is offering different support services like Acer Support , Acer su...

cannot install any games

I couldnt install any games on Oculus Home "sorry we couldnt download XXX, ..."and I also cannot add a payment method..PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oculus says “NO MEXICO” – Amazon says “YES MEXICO”

Oculus a division of Facebook will not sell or serviceOculus products in Mexico. But if you're in Mexico don't worry Amazon will sell Oculus products to Mexico.Hmm this sure makes it interesting as I wonder how customersget support in Mexico that pur...

Oculus Improvements

Hello, I am not sure if there is a section for this already but I would like to suggest an Oculus improvement.- Easy way to mute ourselves. It would be nice to have a feature were we can mute and unmute the microphone. Sometimes we want to have conve...

Are there plans to have "open VR" accessible by Rift?

I'm curious about the usability of Rift beyond the products that are directly controlled by Oculus. Are there ways that the Rift will be able to be used (in the future or now) with non-Oculus products. Specifically, I'm thinking about educational use...

tlillie by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shouldn't we all get the 50$ store credit?

I mean, we all did pay extra for Oculus + Touch, so I think the act of giving the bonus only the the last 30 days buyers could be perceived as unjust. When Nintendo lowered the 3DS price, everyone received the ambassador games. So why should it be di...

Zarlock by Level 3
  • 147 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find all VR apps in one VR store

Download VR Store -An Android App for Virtual RealityYou must have heard the term virtual reality many times before, but have you ever wondered about its future and how it is already impacting our live, VR Store finds the best Virtual Reality VR apps...

How to improve oculus sales

Hello oculus guys,I feels Oculus sales are kind of frozen by "saisonal best buy stuffs", and I would like to propose some of my ideas trying to save you and escape from Zenimax running behind you and trying to eat you alive.First of all stop immediat...

aminemo by Level 3
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

I would like to share sensor error solusion.

I was going crazy with sensor errors. When I got my Rift last June I had n occasional sensor problem but it got worse over time. When I stopped using my front 3.0 usbs I stopped having that problem. A computer tech told me that the front usb is conne...

MARCH 14TH

finally have an official release date i cannot wait https://www.pavrgame.com/

reefy86 by Level 5
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Friends list improvement

It would be nice to see a "recently played with" list. A few times I've gone to try to add a person I had a good time playing with and I can't quite remember their account name and can't seem to find them in a search. It would help us develop VR frie...

oculus + touch for $598 now? seriously? wow..

I feel like I should receive free touch controller. damn.. I paid $599 and I sure didn't get oculus touch last year. Even with reduced $99 touch controller price now seems like rip off. Also.. is oculus getting sued again or something? My bro told m...

shin777 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Reduce Touch by £99

Having bought my Oculus Touch directly from Oculus store for £189.00 only a week ago only to find today they have reduce the Oculus Touch by £90 - anyone know of a sales number so I can get a refund.