Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless rift - An addon?

The santa cruz prototype looks like it just staps a mobile pc onto the back of the headset.Will the timewarp/spacewarp be done on the headset, and the applications just streamed to it?Is the wireless headset going to just be an addon for the CV1, or ...

helpsl by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help-Dx11 could not switch resolution

a friend is trying to play steam VR game and is constantly crashing and getting this error:Details: switching to resolution 1024 x 600 failed, trying lower one all resolution switches have failed. screen: Dx11 could not switch resolution (1024x600 fs...

Expediter by Expert Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Introducing the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Will You Buy?

The GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti is NVIDIA’s new flagship gaming GPU, based on the NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture. This card is packed with extreme gaming horsepower, next-gen 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory, and a massive 11 GB frame buffer.http://www.geforce.co.uk/hard...

Half Life 2 VR Is Now On Greenlight - Get Voting NAO!!!

Yes, this probably does belong in the Games sub-forum, but I don't venture in that sub-forum that often and I'm sure that there are a few others here that are the same so I wanted to put this here in General so that it wouldn't be missed by ANYBODY. ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

VR Community Check-in

So what is everyone's weekly VR schedule looking like these days? What's new? What's old? What's around the horizon for you?I'll go first,I'm in the process of buying a new home (and a VR room is a high priority). That hasn't left much time for regul...

Zenbane by MVP
  • 56 replies
  • 3 kudos

Could The Works of Mercy Be the Most Chilling Game in VR?

The Works of Mercy has been around the block for a while now what with a successful Kickstarter campaign last year and UE4 demo for backers. However, the team [Pentacle] are planning to release the game for VR headsets. To me this seems like it could...

Oculus party

So I'm having a little party in my oculus room later, feel free to add me (I'll accept your request) and we can chill!!!David.trautz

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Medium Live Giveaway of 3D print

We're honored to host Razmig Mavlian in our monthly FB Live Artist Spotlights! During the stream we’ll talk with Raz about his creative process in VR and walk through various tools within the Medium sculpting experience. We'll be giving away a 3D pri...

zfhwq5fcrc50.jpg
naycorn by Heroic Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not vr related

So I want to use a controller on my android phone, don't know whether I need to purchase a usb otg or use a normal micro to usb cable, that I have lying around, and install the required software?

god_alom by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Touch Controllers for Hybrid-VR Titles?

Is it possible to use the touch controllers + headset to play games that were not initially released as VR titles? I ordered both the headset and controllers this week and saw that people were modding games like Alien:Isolation and Fallout 4 to use t...

Battlezone!

This game is SO good! I am loving it!Anyone else playing it yet? I am keen to get a 4-player co-op campaign going.

Question about games on Oculus Store vs Steam

Hi. I've tried to read a lot to understand how this works, and which is my best bet when it comes to buy games or experiences. Nevertheless, there's a thing I quite not yet understand. I see that when I look into a game's site on Steam, it shows if i...

Raulo1985 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus double session

I wanted to know if i can have 2 Oculus accounts open at once, or for who have 2 glasses and want to connect them both in the same machine if there was some solution.

Science based vr experiences

Hey vr devs do you think we can have some science vr experiences, like exploration stuff like explore the universe, the ocean, and go back in time and study dinosaurs and study the history of ourselves from the beginning of the medieval to the future...

ryans432 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Steam VR server stopped working

I went to show some friends The Lab on steam this weekend, and I can't get the game to load without the Steam VR server crashing. I have recently had a windows update, and uninstalled that but it still crashes. Rebooting doesn't help, and reinstallin...

zoenphlux by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Media attackes

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/making-virtual-reality-journalism-reuters-report

ryans432 by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Playstation vr and scorpio will make vr mainstream!

And that is good for everyone. Months ago playstation vr sold over 900,000 units by now I'm sure it's over a million. With triple a game farpoint coming out (now on tv commercials daily) and Sony now ramping up production to meet demand don't be surp...

inovator by Consultant
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adjust Main Menu?

The main menu of my Gear VR shows only 9 programs that are installed per page. Is there a way to up this number? Going through page after page of apps is a pain and talk about ALL the wasted space on the sides. There is plenty of room to add more lis...

VR & Escape Challenges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLdxZ7s-bx4&utm_source=Frank+Seninsky+List&utm_campaign=9f952b0435-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_05_09&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6e2633fc87-9f952b0435-18341609

kevinw729 by Honored Visionary
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Solution Authors
Labels