General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

Rift is amazing

I have the oculus rift and have just recently got the touch controllers, from what I have experienced on it so far I think is amazing and the potential for what type of games and simulations it can create is absolutely incredible, my only criticism h...

Stupid question about Climb

I keep going back to the same location in Climb. I get all the way to the top and I ring the bells and at the top it says finish but the game will not go to the next location. Ya I know its an stupid question....

ky4jw by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Touch Games Coming Soon

Oculus Home no longer shows a "coming soon" category since Touch launched. Would be nice to know what is around the corner.Anyone want to start a thread of the titles we can expect soon?

Stuttery since Win 10 upgrade.

Had Oculus for 6 months now. Installed without any issues and working well. Got Oculus Touch 3 weeks ago and again everything working smoothly.Yesterday I upgraded to Windows 10 to play a few more games and now I'm getting poor sensor tracking with t...

Wrake by Level 2
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sensor nightmare back again ..

after owning a rift from day one.. When it works , i really love it..bUt so much troubles from the start.. mostly sensor or hmd tracking problems..i was fine Now for a couple of months.. until touch came in, and the 3rd sensor.. and everything starte...

Testing My Touch Shot Elite Gun MOD In Doom 3 BFG VR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6kI0rc2AhQAfter looking at all of the available options people are using for modding the Oculus Touch controllers to feel like a weapon I found an awesome solution. I really wanted to do one of these mods but also wan...

3 sensor problem

Got my third sensor today and set up with exact measurements for a 2.5m x 2.5m room.how ever my hands are lagging pretty bad in dead n buried (I know this is forward facing but surely you don't have to change you sensor setup for every game).any idea...

How do I get rid of the 'Does not meet Rift specs' message?

Hi there,I have a machine that fails the Rift's specs check because I'm running a Xeon E5-2620 CPU. I don't have any problems running the games and from what I can tell from the benchmarks I see online it is on par if not slighting better then the In...

My oculus rift sensor can be detected?Please help :(

I tried updating usb drivers tried uninstalind oculus softwear severl times rebooting my pc and nothing seems to work.Bought my rift today and i can use the headset but i cant use the sensor.What do i need to do please help.Here is some imgs.http://i...

varto11 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Sensor

I ordered my sensor december 12. When it will be shipped?

DIY Extension Cord for Rift

Hi allJust wanted to share a little life-hack if you are using extension cords for your riftI bought a 10 foot HDMI and a 10 foot USB 3.0 cable for extending my Rift, but the cables continued curling up all the time in my play area!So I tied em up us...

Vr-team

Hey guys me again  so.. today a friend I have in VR has decided to update his website to be a VR-Team or guild of sorts and we will be looking for players with a lot of time on their hands to play VR titles with us. Me and my friend are from Scotlan...

XlordB by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

returns

I have a GearVR and bought 2 smalls aps for the Rift. Can they be returned?

How can i reconnect oculus vr ?

Hello.I don t have the oculus app on the phone. When I put the grasses, thé screen on the s7 comes dark and nothing more. I think i must re install the app, but how?Can someone help me?Thank's

Oculus Home/Steam Sales - Help with my wishlist, please

Been looking at the sales on both Oculus Home and Steam (Ive got £50 credit on my Steam account that I might as well use). So far Ive bought AZ Sunshine and Dead Secret on OH but my wish list has plenty more on it. Looking to see if theres anything o...

Gear 360 videos - overlap problem

Hi allI've recorded several 360 degree videos using the Gear 360, but when I play them on my Gear VR, they don't play in full 360 degree - they just look like 2x 180 degree videos that butt up to each other. There's no smooth overlap, no matter which...

Steam: Movies on screen and not in RV !?

Hello !My name is Pascal, i am French. Excuse me for my approximate English...Can you help me please ! Because I do not know how to go ....---> I bought two games on Steam VR (Assetto Corsa and Back to dinosaur Island).BUT, when I launch these games ...

Videos compatibility on Virtual Desktop Windows 7

Hi, I'd like to know why on windows 7 I always get a "unable to read video" error on vitual desktop. The same videos works on Windows 10. I'm pretty sure it is a codec problem and I should download it.But I've search a lot and i can't find the codec ...

How do you connect your Oculus Rift to SteamVR?

I downloaded SteamVR and changed my Oculus settings so that it allows third party. But when I pull up SteamVR it says that there is no headset detected. I know it is connected properly because I went through the Oculus demo and it worked fine.

Pass SteamVR but failed Oculus test. i5 5200U

I want to get into VR and was leaning towards Oculus Rift with Touch over the HTC Vive. I used the tests for the vive and the rift and I passed the Vive test but failed the Rift test. The only failing thing on the rift was my CPU which is a i5 5200U ...

Oculus and upcoming games/apps

I have been wondering about Oculus and the future of games and apps. I am sure most of us had heard of the "stink" w/ the new Oculus developer and Bethesda having most articles acting like they will not being putting their games out for the Oculus pl...

So whats the best way to setup the sensors for touch?

So whats the best way to setup the sensors for touch? I'm going to use two because I can't afford a third sensor. I was thinking one in front obviously and one 180° directly behind me. Would you say this is the best way to arrange them? I ask because...

RedRizla by Level 16
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos