Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Any way to disable the Health and Safety warning yet?

Or, for that matter, disable the need to have Oculus home open? I'm developing in Unity all day every day, and I am well aware of the potential discomforts associated with using VR. I really don't need to see that warning a dozen times a day. Is ther...

Aparently Fallout 4 VR is still happening ..

https://www.vrandfun.com/fallout-4-vr-making-progress-going-great-according-todd-howard/Depending on how you feel about the whole Zenimax/Oculus Lawsuit nonsense, this one may be hard to skip by.One quote stood out to me about the locomotion methods:...

Color Banding

My color banding example: http://imgur.com/a/yWbBg I've read everything I could find regarding this topic.. still having trouble discerning the nature of this issue. I've read some people apparently saying that they don't see any banding (they have d...

Going to get a 4 sensor setup

So I'm gonna get a 4 sensor setup. But I have some questions I need to ask, whats the added benefit having a 4 sensor setup instead of 3? And instead of attaching the sensors to the ceiling or wall I'm going to attach it to a camera pole/tripod, is t...

god_alom by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

It's always sunny in Philadelphia

One of my favorite comedy show did a vr spot on jaunt. I loved it. I have seen episodes of short vr stories that are ok but this is the 1st time I saw one with the best in acting done, by a show I love. Let me tell you, vr with this combination is se...

inovator by Consultant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blinkin O

Hi,i have the rift for 3 days. For 2 days it workes fine.Today i tried to start the software but it only shows a slowly blinkin O.What could that mean?(Orange led inside the rift does not blink).ThanksPeter

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift 1.3.2 Update - Release Notes

Added support for installing Oculus and VR applications to a different drive. Note that installing to a different drive first requires uninstalling Oculus. Please see the following support article for details: https://support.oculus.com/help/oculus/1...

Leap Motion Sensor attachment DK2, 3D printed.

Hi All,A 3D printed mount for the Leap Motion Sensor to attach to DK2 so we can at least have some kind of cheap motion detector for when it's absolutely necessary.It fits into where the cover plate protects the HDMI and USB input are, and then the L...

oftk5micw4kd.jpg
cj7hawk by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prescription lens inserts

After my nose bridge took a beating the last several months while wearing my glasses in 'The Rift', I was a little skeptical after reading a LOT of forum posts with poor reviews regarding VR Lens Labs prescription inserts. One post had a link to a Th...

DaveB1701 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

i need freinds lol

I have dead and buried eve ValkyrieArizona sunshinerip coilproject cars on steamif you have any of them games and would like to play together feel free to add me. I do play online a lot. please no young kids

Hands-On: TPCast Wireless VR for HTC Vive - Tested

2 ms latency and 2 to 5 hours battery life, 80 grams but they said you cant feel it cause its on the top of your head. Still uses usb 2.0 but they said is already enough bandwith for it, usb 3.0 is under development.This, HTC vive tracker and the new...

EliteSPA by Superstar
  • 18 replies
  • 3 kudos

Z170 Motherboard

Incase anyone wants to know.Here is my setup. Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, update latest bios, and USB driver from Asus. EVGA 980ti latest driver from nvidia. 2 front cameras and HMD plugged into usb 3 Intel, 3rd rear camera plugged into usb 3.1 asmedia. Al...

ig9md9kq39m2.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

I simply can't wait for cv2 or next oculus rift.

I admit cv1 is huge improvement over dk2 but now I experienced cv1, I want better one. Higher resolution + more games will be nice. I just hope many developers bring out awesome VR titles. No matter how good the toy is, if there aren't enough titles ...

shin777 by Protege
  • 45 replies
  • 2 kudos

Oculus now selling replacement cables

i see we finally have replacement cables and other various bits, just wondered what you all think of the price? £49 for a cable in the UK seems a little steep? or is it just me?

[Promo keys] Audio Visualizer is now available on Oculus store!

You are welcome to enjoy an incredible world of sonic virtual reality.Look at visualization of your favorite songs and melodies with 6 impressive visualizers. https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1415824338448005/Promo keys:592OH-R21W6-YRZ2R-7X5VW...

pkosyakov by Honored Guest
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

Payment not working

Hello I am trying to purchase games of the platform, but the payment is not going through. My credit card works fine anywhere else I used it several times today. Does anyone else have problems purchasing games on oculus.com? It's a french credit card...

Why only Brazil is not on the list of payment info?

Hi guys, I asked to Oculus from tickets about 3 months ago and at this moment we have no answer.We are a Brazilian studio development and Brazil seems to be one of the rare countries out of the list to receive payments through the Oculus store (GearV...

Oculus home

hey, i love that the store has great and easy to see sections. I wonder if the same can be applied to the oculus library? I would find it handy to sort my purchases, especially with the filters like 'touch ready', or as the store does, sort 'apps' fr...

Fazz by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus touch help!!

My guardian space is below the minimum, does that mean I can't use the touch controllers?

god_alom by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Solution Authors
Labels