Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What Touch games are you excited for?

With Touch coming in about a week for most people, what games are you planning on playing? The reason I'm asking is because I find it's hard to find a game where people are actively playing. Personally, I think I'm going to be playing a lot of Onward...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Winter Sale—Save on Hundreds of VR Titles

Get ready to celebrate the holidays in VR. The Oculus Winter Sale starts today, ringing in two weeks of seasonal savings (sale ends January 3, 2017). We’ve got hundreds of Rift and Gear VR titles on sale for up to 70% off on the Oculus Store!From Rif...

Supported USB3 chipsets

Is there a list somewhere of all the supported USB3 chipsets?My pc is a min-itx form factor, and the integrated USB3 controller is flagged as not compatible, this means I have to buy a mini-pci-e USB3 card like this:http://www.startech.com/Cards-Adap...

mm0zct by Protege
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus doesn't turn on. What's going on?

Not sure why my oculus doesn't work. It says both sensor and rift is connected in green light but when I put on rift headset, it doesn't turn on. It still sits in orange light. What could be the problem? It was working fine till few weeks ago(been us...

shin777 by Protege
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

The problem with new tech..

...in a nutshell.- "Did you see, there's this awesome new tech, i love it, i MUST HAVE IT!!!"- "Oh, cool, so did you buy it yet?"- "No, the support seems to be really bad for some reason. I'm gonna wait, all of my friends says the same, we're all gon...

Deathchy by Protege
  • 105 replies
  • 1 kudos

Extreme Lag and headset tracking issues

I am finding that within a few minutes of me starting a game I get extreme lag and have to drop out of the game. When I check my devices it usually shows poor tracking quality which may be why I am getting the lag. Anyone know of a fix?Not been able ...

Question about a temp 3rd sensor setup

OK so I will be ordering a 3rd sensor ( once the current delays are sorted ) but it will be only plugged in when I want to play full room scale other wise it will be my normal 2 sensor setup.So the 3rd sensor will be placed in it's position and won't...

Zandil by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any Console Gamers Having Trouble Going Back After VR?

I used to primarily play games on the PS4 and ever since I got the CV1, I found that I haven't touched the PS4 much since then. I didn't think this would happen since I love the PS4 but just haven't had that desire to go back. Maybe this will pass bu...

Kevinaki by Heroic Explorer
  • 79 replies
  • 5 kudos

Oculus won't take my money.

My Touch order status has been stuck on "unable to authorize payment method" for a week. I've updated my payment info multiple times with multiple working cards and Paypal, and each time authorization has failed and I've had to wait another day or tw...

IMADV8 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Runtime/home restarts in-game

I noticed that Oculus Runtime/home restarts during any touch game resulting in a blank screen. There is an error alert, but by the time I get to the monitor and keyboard, restart happens.Does anyone else face a similar problem? Is there a fix?

Broadcom Update - Not Oculus causing "BSOD" crashes

Since installing Oculus VR runtimes, I've had a number of Windows crashes - what in the old days would be called a "BSOD" (Blue Screen Of Death) - requiring a reboot.Naturally, I suspected the runtimes were at fault and I distinctly remember seeing p...

Where to get third sensor

I'm thinking of buying a third sensor but can't find where to buy one from in the UK, there's no option for it on the Oculus site unless I'm missing something?I've also looked at Amazon and John Lewis but can't find one.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I expect u to die should have. ......

There should be some checkpoints. It was fun but at the end of level 3 I new I would have to do alot if trial and error to get the codes working. It would be to boring to start all over numerous times so I stopped playing at that point. Maybe it's ju...

inovator by Consultant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Physical store availability

Hello,Since i cant preorder Rift to my location (Czech republic) i would like to purchase it from the physical store. Since only store that will have it are in US I'm considering a little trip to get one. But is there any official date when, in which...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Usb hub

How successful have people been with using usb hubs? I know that oculus states that they don't work but people on the forums claim they do. I have a new alienware 15 and it only has 2 usb 3.0 ports so unless usb hubs work it makes it a bit of a joke ...

Concern regarding horribly inappropriate Store reviews.

So, we've got a review page on the Oculus Store, but.. it's immediately apparent that there needed to be a "report" button available the day the review system was released, to deal with people who use reviews as a platform for hate-speech.Just look a...

CrashFu by Consultant
  • 77 replies
  • 6 kudos

is it worth it

The resolution is very poor i expected a little better I've had the rift for a couple of months now and cant really play comfortably for more than an hour without my eyes getting extremely tired from trying to read text in games and also the flickeri...

qf777 by Honored Guest
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temporary Sensor Mounting

Hey all, first time poster here. I see a lot of good ideas for permanent sensor mounting, but considering we still don't know the best setups yet, I needed a reliable method of wall-mounting that can be changed easily. I decided on attaching the sens...

inoq68p1wvjk.jpg rjdj8klg6qcs.jpg v693mx5lk0p5.jpg

Windows 10 Creators Update

I read an article this morning about the next major patch for Windows 10, which is scheduled for release in April. One of the biggest features included with the upcoming patch is the introduction of a "Windows Holographic" UI update to add built-in V...

new to Oculus

Have the app on my phone but every time i try to log in with my email and password it comes back saying email already registered and no other options??? any ideas thanks

hixy67 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

A few thoughts on disorienation sickness issue

The vastness of depthI close my eyes and open them again and for a part of a second, it's dark then my vision returns. This blackness between opening my eyes and returning vision is the length of time it takes for my brain to calculate everything it ...

w1dg3t by Expert Protege
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suggestion: Remote Install from phone or "other pc's"

Situation:I'm at work now, my VR rig is at home and i just bought the touch boundle...I want to arrive at home tonight and just play my games, but i'll have to install them first...How to solve this problem?Simple!!!! Give us remote installation when...

Kalec84 by Heroic Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Solution Authors
Labels