General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

how to rerun demo

How do i rerun demo after installation I cant find it anywhere what is it called too?

couple of touch questions.. sorry if covered already

1) the 2 free games, VR sports and The unspoken (i think they are the only 2 freebies)Are these time limited freebies like EVE V or are they permanent like lucky's tale?2) if we buy touch, and set for full room, will all vive VR motion games work on ...

dont judge me lol..need help

So, the wife loves the Rift. Is there a way to get youtube 360 videos onto the rift? I saw some cool pinguin experience things, and I know she would dig it. anyone know?

When will we have official ASW implementation?

So that we don't have to edit the registry ourselves and attempt to get it working. I've tried to get it working and have been successful but now it doesn't appear to be working. I've decided just to wait until we have official implementation and I'm...

Jay535 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great support from oculus

So oculus installed an update on my Note 7 that essentially crippled gear vr with the note 7. No warning, no explanation nada. So now companies can reach over the internet and disable products with relative impunity. So when my car fails to start, my...

Steam hardware survey

Just thought I'd mention that I finally got picked for this yesterday, as we've had discussions before about how accurate this survey may be.It was one of the few times I had both Rift and Vive connected. So I was surprised that Steam only reported t...

edmg by Level 10
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with animation using cubemaps!

Hi all! I did an animation using Vray for 3ds Max, and saved the outputs as spherical panoramas (latlong) and stereocubmaps. I mounted the images both ways, SidebySide and TopBotom. Somehow, the Oculus (same with GearVR) won't play correctly the anim...

Erald by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto ASW = worse performance!?

So I was messing a bit with ASW, and so far, I'm not so happy with how the automatic ASW performs.In my understanding it is supposed to fix positional judder and ghosting on low fps (and also allowing lower spec PCs to run VR).While it is very good i...

Guest Logins for Touch Order

Hey guys,I've seen a lot of people asking about how do the claim their place in line for Touch if they ordered a Rift as a Guest, well I've just found this page: https://secure.oculus.com/guest/login/I don't have a guest account so I cant test it, so...

Good Wall Mounts for Touch?

Looking to get some good wall mounts for when touch releases. I will need to mount this on a texture wall, so idk if the sticky double sided tape will work. I like to go that way so not to destroy my walls with holes  I'm just unsure of any good wal...

Mradr by Level 13
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Was the VRWorks talk at OC3 recorded?

If so, will we get to see them? Will we have to wait two months before Oculus decides to release them ..like last year?Accelerating Your VR Applications with NVIDIA VRWorksAcross graphics, audio, video, and physics, the NVIDIA VRWorks suite of techno...

Oculus Demos in Toronto, Canada area?

Hi All --I would love to try out OR, but I'm having trouble finding a place to demo a unit. Apparently Best Buy might have demos at some point, but I can't seem to find anymore information. Thoughts?Thanks!

Oculus Connect 3 - FB Live Giveaway!

Oculus Connect FB Live is your ticket into OC3! Join us each day on the Oculus Facebook page for a special FB Live featuring Naomi Kyle. We'll be interviewing developers, checking out demos, and watching trailers from titles on the show floor. Be sur...

Touch battery

Two questions: Will it be shipping with rechargeable batteries ?And what is the life span of non rechargeable batteries to rechargeable batteries in Touch ?

Zandil by Level 8
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos