Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancel my Touch Pre-Order?

So I apparently made the mistake of pre-ordering from Oculus for my Touch and have been left in limbo. I ordered within the first couple of minutes of Oct 10th, but I did not pre-order my rift through Oculus (so I assume I am not Priority). My order ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HMDI Not Connected - Need some feedback on what to do

Ok so at the beginning of November HMDI not connected issue started for me as it has for many others. I would be playing in Elite and all of a sudden the rift would go black and when if finally came back I would have a black screen with audio. This p...

TC1999 by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 83 year old mother dreams about she's an Eagle

Omg my mother really freak me out because she told me this morning that she had a very weird dream that she was flying like an eagle. Every week I bring my Oculus Rift to her because she loves VR but she had no idea about the existence of the game Ea...

inovator by Consultant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Disappearance of Oculus Avatars

Is anyone still not able to see the Avatar editor on the home screen? I've been seeing it on all sorts of videos and stuff where is pops up above the right side of the screen on top of your other profile stuff, but it still isn't there in mine.

Touch setup

I was hoping to have my two sensors mounted up about 6ft high and 12ft apart and add a third one later. I have heard the setup wizard is going to complain about them being that far apart but has anyone used them this way? I can move them closer if ne...

Fredd32 by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

guardian..... not limited to squares

this is a brilliant update over the vive one (i am sure the vive software will have to update soon once the news is out)being able to have fully customisable play spaces is brilliant, esp when games design levels accordingly to fill out the space.how...

Game Installs fail?

Hey guys, I'm experiencing anodddituation I'm not used to and could use some guidance. I powered up the PC this morning in hopes of downloading a bunch of the touch games including unspoken in anticipation of my touch hopefully arriving before I get ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thanks oculus for not being greedy.

I have to give credit when credit is do. Oculus treated it customer base like they want our future business, so far during this touch launch.Thanks again oculus. Congratulations !

inovator by Consultant
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

touch pre-order games

Hi all,I pre-ordered my touch back on release and secured my spot.The great new topping it off was the free games along side, but i have only got 2 (VR sports challenge and The unspoken)Was there supposed to be more?Cheers

Azuria by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Touch delivered a day early! However... A warning

I received an email from UPS this morning updating my delivery details to end of the day tomorrow. Obviously was quite happpy with a delivery on launch day so organised with work to work from home tomorrow to ensure I could stop it being sent to the ...

Australian Order. Where do I track?

Hi, I have received a tracking number (on the orders page, no email though).I am unsure where to track... UPS doesn't work, Auspost doesn't work etc.Does anybody have any clues for me?ThanksEDIT: This is for a Touch order.

No Omni 4 U

BTW, if anyone was thinking of buying an Omni treadmill, Virtuix just announced that they're cancelling all international orders and refunding them. And they already stopped taking even US preorders a few weeks back. So unless you live in China or ha...

edmg by Trustee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Cats help unbox the Oculus Touch Controllers!

My Oculus Touch Controllers arrived tonight, a day before they are officially released - I recorded myself unboxing them, today is like Christmas. They are pretty damn amazing also!Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcB-6HTIxuI

Rift v Vive The Final Verdict: Oculus Rift

Overall Winner: Oculus Touch Oculus Touch is a marvel of engineering that has the potential to infuse VR hand interaction with an entirely new level of immersion. The device is artfully designed, a joy to use, and incredibly intuitive to pick up and ...

Zoomie by Expert Trustee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Extension cables that work

So, touch, experimental 2 sensor setups, need to get the second one behind you, and wire the cables smoothly..Well, seems that i can use two of these in chain: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C7SA21U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 a...

Varil by Protege
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billed but no tracking #

So I got billed on Friday (everything went through) from PayPal. I still have no tracking number. I realize the weekend was I there but now it's Monday morning and I still don't have one. I'm a little frustrated and antsy (I took the 6th off too). sh...

mrhomely by Protege
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Touch launch bundle

Still waiting for the Touch to ship, but saw this launch bundle, and tought cool! But it seems like it doesn't subtract the value of The Climb that i already own, making it a pretty poor deal?! And i just bought The Climb two days ago, so i was ready...

Labels