Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling my RIFT CV1 can the new owner ...

... Redeem the free games? I never downloaded them, all I did was to install the APP to play my games. What are the free games anyway? Lucky's Tale and Valkyrie? Is there a code to redeem somewhere or it's in the APP? Will the new owner have problem ...

Olythekid by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screwed over with Oculus Best Buy demo

I was super excited to try my first VR experience today by signing up for a 4:30pm demo with Oculus Rift today at Best Buy. I drive 45 minutes across to the other side of town, only to have the Oculus Rift Rep totally screw me over by not showing up....

acarsme by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Edit history

It's possible to edit your own posts and people see when you last edited posts. But is it possible to view the edit history, either your own or others?

zboson by Superstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Playstation vr tracking shakes

I have read quite a few reviews where the reviewer of the PlayStation VR was disgusted with the motion controllers. The main complaint was that the controllers would make it look like you're VR hands are constantly shaking in many situations. Is ther...

inovator by Consultant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

could i get help with Pcars graphics from someone

Hi I'm very new and very frustrated with all this and ready to sell the rift soon, I'm trying yet again but cant figure out where are the graphics setting for Pcars? do I change them in the graphics card settings?? my set up is gtx 1070 i56500 cpu@3....

wizzzard by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect 3 Carmack App Review Video?

Hi. The Oculus Connect 3 videos are up on YouTube! Does anyone know if John Carmack's App Review during the first day of Connect 3 will be posted there?Also now that the videos are up on YouTube, what is everyone's favorite Connect 3 talk and why?

bonnie by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have to reinstall oculus software multiple times

I have to reinstall oculus software multiple times . I do not understand why at least four out of 10 times when I start oculus rift I have to run set up again. I get an runtime error. What am I doing wrong ? any ideas?

ky4jw by Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Motion Simulators

Hi guys,I just had a thought. How do you think (or know) the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive will compare against each other when used as part of a motion simulator setup (e.g. for racing or HOTAS games).I have been thinking about it and it seems (in my hea...

Salbrox by Explorer
  • 57 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extension piece for sensor stand

Is there a way to add an extension piece to sensor stand? I would think it would be a simple way to raise sensor height 6-12" to help set up sensors in a wider variety of applications. As an example, I would prefer to set up sensors on end tables and...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

UHD vs FHD

This will be most likely a very noob question.I'm going to buy a new laptop for the oculus rift since my current laptop can't handle it.I have the choice between a ultra HD screen and a full HD screen, now my question is; does this quality make any d...

WHAT VERSION ARE YOU ON

if you goto home and look at the bar in home you will see the version you have got below the bar lol

moggie007 by Expert Protege
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boston VR Meetup- Moth & Flame and Paracosm

https://www.meetup.com/Boston-Virtual-Reality/events/234129306/The event is at Laugh Boston, hosted by Asylum Gaming and Esports (AGE). Come see two excellent presenters, Moth & Flame, and Paracosm! No cover charge for this one, free snacks will be p...

Company presentation

Dear Oculus forum,I am working with 5 oculus rifts and I am wondering if the following is possible:We want to show five people the same 360 panorama pictures, preferred with a sound added. Of course normally this is not a problem, but we want to do t...

Oculus touch pre-order priority status benefits?

I've got some money in Amazon gift cards and the Touch is listed there, so is there any reason to fulfill through Oculus directly instead?If I pre-order in the main store, can I later link it to my Amazon order to get the Priority Status or any relev...

Oculus Rift CV vs Samsung Gear

So after getting screwed over today by the Oculus Rift rep not showing for my reserved demo, I noticed a Gear VR sitting close by. This was my first experience with VR. I was hoping to make my first experience be with the Oculus Rift CV, but.....well...

acarsme by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Minecraft: mouse-look?

Digging minecraft. No pun intended...Ugh seriously.So... I can turn my head left and right with mouse, but can't look up and down. Is there some setting I'm not seeing or can this not be enabled? If not, trying to break blocks directly above head is ...

Just got a DK2, need a hand to hold...

Hey there! So I just got a DK2 from a work friend, and the setup process is a bit confusing, so I was wondering if someone could point me to the drivers because I can't seem to find them, at least for DK2.I'm also currently waiting on a friend to get...

Oculus drivers ?

Where do I go to make sure my oculus drivers are up to date ?

wizzzard by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

my rift is a bit blurry

hi all got new rift today and its a bit blurry...drivers all up to date...gpu windows and rift dont know what to do ..apart from trying a new graphics card ive £500 to spend on one witch do you guys recommend for the smoothest vr... thanks for your t...

thebaron by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

issues with Halcyon?

I'm just haveing issues with it not recognising controllers?Anyone else have the same and fixed it?On another note i want to go to Yosemite national park now.The inflight film was cool it must be how superman feels taking off.Thanks

w1dg3t by Expert Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cleaning the fabric on the Rift body?

I was wondering what would be a good way to clean the fabric on the Rift body. I'm referring specifically to the very taut fabric where the constellation LEDs are so e.g. around the main headset body(but not the front). It's those LEDs that make me w...

Blyss4226 by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

HMD Fabric Pilling (balling up) Any ideas?

Hi Everyone!!! I've recently been avoiding using my rift as there is a semi large pilling ball (fabric ball) in the center of the cloth of the HMD. Sadly it rests directly against my nose and is a constant form of irritation.I'm hesitant to try cutti...

29n9fpv68mco.png eqbp6vka3njs.png

Speed needed for juant and others

I have an internet speed that averages 18 mbps and get to much buffering for jaunt 3d videos.What what speed would I need to not have that happen. I would appreciate any answer.

inovator by Consultant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Solution Authors
Labels