General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Setup problems

So long story short, I have had the rift for a month or so, but my PC had some issues with drivers/windows10 etc. So I wiped everything reinstalled and have just kept windows 7 (SP1 all updated installed). I keep getting an error and says oculus won'...

Resolved! Thinking about getting a rift....but small questions

Hello guys,I'm thinking to get a rift to use it mainly on iRacing but i'm also using it for other games : pcars, elite dangerous.But I have some question regarding my pc configuration.Here are the components: CORSAIR-CMY16GX3M2A2400C11R 16GB (2X8GB) ...

Razer OSVR HDK2 2160x1200 $399.99

http://www.razerzone.com/store/hdk2Thoughts? Some of you order and post your findings for all of us. http://www.techradar.com/us/reviews/gaming/gaming-accessories/razer-osvr-hdk-2-1277810/reviewThey said it sucks but still cheaper than Oculus.

Minor Update to Oculus Home 1.6

You may be prompted to update the Oculus app. This includes a minor bug fix, no new features. Thanks.Bug fixFixed bug with inviting friends to games.

oculus rift component price tear down

just thought some may be interested in the costs of what goes into our HMD.http://blog.ihs.com/oculus-rift-teardown-shows-vr-headset-design-to-be-intricatetotal cost of package according to that site, $206.Pretty good markup for Oculus esp with no mi...

still waiting to buy a 1080 two months later...

I thought I would only have to endure my 780 for a couple weeks. I have had my Rift for two months and the 1080 is still out of stock.This is the one I am waiting for:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487244

New Releases on Rift and Gear VR for July 28th

A little late with the weekly release post for Gear VR and Rift titles! Byproduct of a busy travel schedule I'm afraid, but we've got all the info in one place for this week's update. I hope this release is still relevant and interesting for those lo...

Road to Touch, what are your plans?

While I anxiously await the release of Oculus Touch (and the amazing new titles that will follow suite), I have the following on my agenda:1) Finish playing through all of Skyrim. I am a Morrowind vet who finally loaded Skyrim for the first time afte...

Zenbane by Level 15
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Finally up and running

Finally up and running this weekend!My Rift arrived just over a month and a half ago but I was away on holiday (birthday present from my amazing wife!). Eventually got back about 3 weeks ago but still couldn't do anything with it because well, my und...

How Much Difference Is There Between a 970 and 1080?

OK so in the CV1 - will it make that much of a difference? I've just read some posts by people about how disappointed they were with the image in games, most don't say the spec of their PC but let's say they were using a GTX970 - if they had a 1080 a...

I wish the Oculus software had some intelligence......

Today, for the first time, I downloaded the debug tool kit, in a bid to improve resolution. I was able to make some progress, but it was a constant in and out of the games to try and monitor the improved resolution compared to the decreased framerate...

hellp me?!

I don't know how to play link : http://graph.oculus.com { "error": { "message": "Invalid OAuth 2.0 Access Token", "type": "OCApiException", "code": 190, "fbtrace_id": "EwMZhyUg6+4" }}

From Ashes

I got my CV1 a couple months ago and I just recently bought a DK2 on ebay to play DK2 games.Since Oculus share is gone and wearvr doesn't have From Ashes. Can someone upload From ashes from their Library of DK2 games to Drop box and please provide me...

Update R.U.T.T.P.

..or are u takin the piss oculus??? I have to reinstall Every Game after this latest update FFS!!!

[NL] Shipping Costs. (Dutch Language)

Hey, Mogelijk ben jij, net zoals vele andere. Opzoek naar een antwoord op de verrassende kosten voor het verschepen naar Nederland. (Kosten Voor Belgie Zijn Mogelijk Anders). Op 29-7-2016 Zijn de verzendkosten voor het verschepen van 1 Oculus Rift: €...

Is there a lens protector available?

As per title.Is there anything available atm? I would prefer to clean a lens protector than the actual lens themselves to reduce risk of scratching and so on.

mrkeeno by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Current State of Hardware and Communities in VR

Every week or so I decide to open up the forums and check out the latest news in anticipation and curiosity of what's new, but I've noticed a few things lately. In my opinion, it's an odd situation to be in right now. Before launch, everyone said don...

TazX14 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

A question about SBS 3D

I'm still in noob territory here, but is SBS 3D considered to be full quality stereoscopic 3D? Or is it a lesser version, much like the Vorpx Z buffer 3D?Thanks

Top Kudoed Authors