General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Forum Login Currently Down

Hi everyone - There's currently an issue with logging into the Forums that the team is investigating. While this is going on, you won't be able to log into your forums account to make posts or comments. We’ll provide another update when this issue ha...

Resolved! New Community Manager - Oculus_RyanS

Hi everyone - I’m pleased to introduce you all to @Oculus_RyanS, a new dedicated Oculus community manager. Ryan’s full time, energy, and attention is going to be spent on our community. He (along with our existing team of fantastic volunteer moderato...

Forum Rules, New User Info, and Other FAQ

Welcome to the Oculus Forums! Below, you can find information on forum rules, answers to common new user questions, and the names of the forum admins / mods you should reach out to if you encounter an issue here on the forums. The goal of this post i...

aqkl1zzouy8t.jpg

New Oculus Forums Feedback Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Oculus forums! As I mentioned in my announcement post, I’d like this thread to serve as a place “forums feedback”. Please let us know how you’re finding the new platform, what is or isn’t working well for you, or wh...

Im Turkish

Hi, I live in Turkey and I want Oculus Rift to Buy How to Buy (google Translate).

Kiritto by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My shipping update is... 5/2/2016 - 5/12/2016....

So right around the corner! Should I expect a 1 to 3 week email ship date soon? Anyone else with this shipping time frame.... or should I expect an email notification closer to those dates? I ordered 8 minutes into pre-order day.. If you have this da...

OccUpied by Level 5
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

VR stereo camera on amazon ??

Now, i found this:http://www.amazon.it/Ovrvision-Pro-Stereo-Camera-Oculus/dp/B019312QXA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461496658&sr=8-1&keywords=oculus+rift+cv1First, the only use i can think of it are AR and abviously the chaperone system.But for that pric...

Kalec84 by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My First Impressions of Oculus (The Company)

Disclaimer: Whether it is good feedback or bad, feedback is feedback and I care enough to give mine to the company so they hopefully can improve.I have been following the Oculus for a long time now and I have be very excited for the product. For me, ...

Where else can you download free rift apps?

Besides oculus home is there anywhere else you can legally download free apps and experiences that will work with CV1?I want to try as many experiences as I can when my rift arrives.

ennogs by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does this extension cable make any sense?

Was cecking amazon, and i stumbled on those o_ohttp://www.amazon.it/MutecPower-prolunga-ripetitore-maschio-femmina/dp/B01BLPSUTA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461413100&sr=8-1&keywords=estensione+usb+3%2C0+0%2C5mhttp://www.amazon.it/BlueRigger-Ethernet-Cla...

Kalec84 by Level 7
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus share v Oculus home

If a developer updates a share app to work with CV1 does it then appear in oculus home? There are loads of apps/games on oculus share I would love to try with CV1.

ennogs by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown delivery date.

I don't understand everyone here has a rough idea of a date. I ordered it 7 April, should everyone have some kind of date, or just those who made pre orders?

nrosko by Level 8
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reaction Thread

Lately we have had quite few threads that have bit negative flavor. We have review threads filled with opinions of hardcore gamers and reviewers. We've had vs threads between different HMDs, etc. Sadly I feel that those with positive experiense will ...

Any news about the touch on pax east?

I'm from italy, cause of that, timing and distance are against me... anyone know if there has been news on the oculus touch?I've saw the video of "Dead & Buried" and is awesome, but i would like to know "when" i will be able to play it, more than to ...

Kalec84 by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank you, Oculus, for making sutch a wonderful device!!

I have CV1 for more than a week now and i love it every day more! I am a DK2 owner, bought it about one year ago and afther couple of days using it, i putted him back in the box and decited to wait for CV in hope that it will be better. To tell the t...

Drsky by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos

Purchase

Hello my friends, I tried to buy the glasses yesterday, 22/04/2016 by paypal, but do not know if it worked, it seems that was not charged paypal site, but here on the site glasses seems that everything is okay, what should I do ?

Negate Head Occlusion entirely

Both the Vive and the Oculus seem to have the idea that full head tracking would be best done with either multiple camera sensors, or by having a very specific angle that makes it unlikely for the HMD to ever be facing completely away from the sensor...

Please Recommend A Cheap Steering Wheel

Advice sought!Not too cheap that it feels like a child's toy but not in the £hundreds.Does anybody own a good steering wheel they use in driving games? I guess it needs pedals and i like to drive the older cars with a gear stick - does it take away f...

Oculus Home - Currency Options

Will Oculus introduce an option for various currencies? Is this coming soon?At the moment it's just US dollars so I assume UK purchacers would be charges a non-stirling transaction fee (2.75%) and a non-stirling purchace fee (£1.50) each time, on top...

Oculus Rift DK2 opportunity ?

Hi guys,First of all, sorry for my English.Regarding the price of OR CV1, I wonder if I couldn't taste the VR during the next month with a second hand DK2 which could be found third the price of a CV1 (without delays of CV1...). But the main idea is ...

Just Received my HTC Vive today

All i can say is if oculus is half as fun as this shi* OMFG. Im pissed oculus pushed my order back to june, I would've loved to give a dual review. Hopefully Oculus can catch up because in my eyes HTC winning with just shipping me my order in due tim...

Ray2kay by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Free for limited time apps

So I am super excited after receiving my fedex delivery confirmation for next Tuesday! (Australia/Melb order xx26xx 9 mins) and just installed Oculus Home app and purchased/downloaded several apps already so that when my Rift arrived I can start play...

VidEra by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quality VR Games? - The SoulKeeper VR vs The Unspoken

It seems there's an absence of quality VR games for the Rift and Vive but at least some developers are working on what looks like some quality games. Check out The SoulKeeper on the Vive and The Unspoken on the Rift, both games have similar gameplay ...

Technical specifications?

Now that people are signing up for purchases, wouldn't it be relevant to publish the technical specifications of the Rift? Currently there are none to be found on the site.

Guess I'm a Vive guy then! :)

I have a Rift order 28 (14:50) ..but I ordered a Vive on april 2nd, when all the HTC credit card cancelling happened, and there was a short windows where delivery was changed from may to april. I wasn't sure if I was actually gonna get it it april, b...

Deadace by Level 4
  • 61 replies
  • 1 kudos

VR ready laptop or amplifier with Pascal GPU. .

Do you guys think i should change my Alienware 17 R2 with an msi ready laptop..or wait sometime and buy a Pascal GPU to connect through graphics amplifier.. i guess Pascal with amplifier wins but i still wanted to ask fellow VR gamers. ..

Asus Maximus Hero V11

Anyone using this motherboard with Windows 10 64bit having problems setting up the Rift. The Rift Sensor doesn't see the Headset. My system passes the Oculus system test. The two USB3 and HDMI get the green OK on setup. The Device Manager shows every...

Chivas by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos