cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you customize flesh looking?

tanktop4158
Honored Guest
I wanted flesh looking hands....is that possible, instead of the ghost looking white
Ive just downloaded avatar sdk…..unzipped it, but not sure where to put it....it doesn't have a classic install right?
6 REPLIES 6

tanktop4158
Honored Guest
no one knows....or is this a bad question?

cybereality
Grand Champion
The avatar SDK is for developers. It's for designing your own games and social experiences, not for modding the default interface.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're better off asking this question in the Developer's forum. You need to reskin those hand models I think if I'm remembering correctly. If you have Substance Painter there's a wide variety of skin textures you can use.

tanktop4158
Honored Guest
thks you two...ya afraid its above my pay-grade so im SOL for now 😄

MikeF
Trustee
Have you tried customizing your avatar through home? Until you do that your hands will be untextured white. 

tanktop4158
Honored Guest

MikeF said:

Have you tried customizing your avatar through home? Until you do that your hands will be untextured white. 

Home is an app?

I actually just downloaded the new Avatar app from here that's free, but haven't tried it yet