cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cybereality preordering ?

Nedo
Explorer
cybereality will you preorder too, or maybe you allready have one ???? 😉
Order DK1 Mar 30, 2013 / Order DK2: Mar 19, 2014 / Order CV1: Jan 6, 2016 / Order HTC Vive Feb 29, 2016
5 REPLIES 5

I think Palmer left a CV1 under cyber's Christmas tree:

Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Zandil
Rising Star
Oculus staff get access to all the hardware, I'm sure CR has had his CV for some time now

cybereality
Grand Champion
It's funny. I'll be going to the website and pre-ordering just like you guys on the 6th.

I did have a CV1 prototype at one point, but some of the engineers needed it more. I also have a Crescent Bay, but I mostly use the DK2 for testing stuff since I know that's what people in the public are using. Employees will likely get CV1s at some point, but I want one of the first units shipped, so I'll order a personal unit for myself.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee
"cybereality" wrote:
It's funny. I'll be going to the website and pre-ordering just like you guys on the 6th.

I did have a CV1 prototype at one point, but some of the engineers needed it more. I also have a Crescent Bay, but I mostly use the DK2 for testing stuff since I know that's what people in the public are using. Employees will likely get CV1s at some point, but I want one of the first units shipped, so I'll order a personal unit for myself.

Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

cybereality
Grand Champion
LOL!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV