cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot pin link not working, cannot make a pin.

tiddyvrlive
Honored Guest
Setup a new quest 2, and wasn't given a pin.  I tried to buy an app and obviously asks for the pin (I don't know it because I wasn't given 1)
When choose "reset pin" on the phone app, it asks for old pin grrr.  I eventually use pc to request a pin reset, and when oculus sends me a link, the web page says "Sorry, looks like you got lost, return to home page".  So I'm unable to buy anything for my quest 2.
  Any Ideas?
Thank you for reading
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
have this same problem and like a normal company they don't give a shit once they get your money. This should not be this hard..........

fridadoesvr
Honored Guest

Same here! Is so frustrating, spent this much money, and not been able to use it right.

commonauto4433
Honored Guest

Same it is wired 

sue.m.strachan
Explorer

I also have this problem!! Iv been requesting a new pin email for 2 days but received nothing!! After checking my Sent folder no emails were generated or sent. 
Totally baffled and getting pretty fed up now!!

Any help appreciated 

Hey @sue.m.strachan! We know how important it is to be able to reset your PIN, and not getting the email makes that really tricky! We are more than happy to help you out here.

First, we'd suggest checking your spam and junk folders as well since sometimes those emails can end up there. If you still can't find the email, let us know, and send us a private message and we can help you out one on one to get this figured out. 

To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!