cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inateck usb 3.0 expansion card drivers

god_alom
Level 5
So I've installed the inateck usb 3.0 expansion card, but don't know what driver to install. I've getting the computer ready for touch. But what drivers do I install, red for fresco or green for nec, or do an online update?
20 REPLIES 20

goldenegg
Level 7
Just use the Windows drivers.  Oculus Home will tell you to update the drivers, but just ignore that.  The drivers on their site have a bunch of weird issues.

god_alom
Level 5
ok cheers

god_alom
Level 5
ok so I'm not sure if I've installed it properly but none of my usb devices are being recognized.

goldenegg
Level 7
Did you connect the power cable to the card? Also, what version of Windows are you running?

god_alom
Level 5
Windows 10

goldenegg
Level 7
You don't need any special drivers for Windows 10.  Just make sure you've connected the internal power cable for the Inateck card.  It won't work without it.

god_alom
Level 5
Is it the pci expansion slot above the graphics or below?

cybereality
Level 15
The latest driver, 3.6.8.0, should be best.
https://support.zoho.com/portal/frescologic/home
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

goldenegg
Level 7

Galuz said:

Is it the pci expansion slot above the graphics or below?

It doesn't matter which PCI-E slot you plug the card in to.  Regardless of the slot, you still need to connect a power cable to the card.  Have you done that?