cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

non connection to msfs 202-

bonpilot
Level 3

hi 

does anyone have same problem of not connecting to microsoft flight simulator 2020  i load game ,all is fine. I turn on quest 2 headset, all is fine . I enable link ,no link  .if i minimise game off desktop to task bar ,link and desktop is fine ,if i return game to screen ,headset stops working and freezes . it works .very very occasionally its so frustrating .it works fine in virtual desktop streamer ,but that's very inferior since link sharpening tool 

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey bonpilot! If this is an issue you're experiencing with only Microsoft Flight Simulator, I'd recommend reaching out to the developers to see if it's an issue on their end. 

If the issue happens on other applications/games, please submit a support ticket with us here so we can further review and collect logs! 

You can also privately message us via the community forms; to do so, please click here (https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport) or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us.

Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.