cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pigasus eye level problem

petercoessens
Explorer

pigasus: when I take off my oculus after preparing a view I want to show to soneone else, the eye level goes way up, and the menu reapears. closing the menu brings eye level back to normal, but this is not practical since the one who is wearing the oculus at that moment is not acquainted with the controlers.

any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, thanks for bringing this to the community. Definitely understand how inconveniencing this is when you are sharing your headset. It sounds like what you're experiencing is your headset view being off when sharing your device with another person. Here's how to reset it. 

To reset your headset view while using a game or app:

1. Open the Universal Menu by pressing the Select Button on your Oculus remote.

2. Move your head to the position you want.

3. Select Reset View from the menu on the right.

Let us know if you you are still experiencing the inconvenience by submitting a support ticket here.  

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi, Thanks for your answer. However, I think I didn't explane it right.

Thing is that wehenever I take off my device, and put it back on, the menu pops up by itself and the eye level goes up. When I close the menu it goes back to normal.

But if I pass it on to an other person he doesn't know how to close that menu and I have to go through the trouble of explaning what he has to do, and for someone who is using the oculus for the first time that can lead to confusion...

I hope this is clearer now?