cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promocode is a scam

G247
Honored Guest

just bought Population One with the promo code OCULUS30 .

Calculated at €20.99 but when I payed got charged he full price of €29.99

Cheating Bastards 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DominatorVIP
Adventurer

Hello!

I'm sorry you feel cheated. You may want to check if you applied the code correctly at check out. It only applies if you manually input the code.

You should also consider contacting Oculus support, they may be able to refund you either the accidentally paid amount, or full amount depending on what your desired outcome is.

Hopefully this helps.

Cheers!

- DominatorVIP

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

DominatorVIP
Adventurer

Hello!

I'm sorry you feel cheated. You may want to check if you applied the code correctly at check out. It only applies if you manually input the code.

You should also consider contacting Oculus support, they may be able to refund you either the accidentally paid amount, or full amount depending on what your desired outcome is.

Hopefully this helps.

Cheers!

- DominatorVIP

It was definitely showing €20.99 when you pressed buy?

As @DominatorVIP says contact support and they'll check it out. You could also refund it (if you've played less than 2 hours) then try the code again.

G247
Honored Guest

Somethig weird happened. I was 100% sure I got charged the full amount in my banking app because I tried to change the amount. I bought it anyway ( it was Population One😉) but then I got the email receipt with the discount. That's when I got furious.

But now I got the statement from the credit card with the discount price. So all is good.

Sorry for getting so angry and hnx for the quick reply and support

G

Glad it worked out.