cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quest 2 black screen and won't load air link games

ASAPx3EANS
Honored Guest

I got boneworks yesterday on oculus air link and everything worked fine. but, today I got back on and can run the game but it never loads and just sits on a black screen. I have tried updating drivers, restarting oculus and oculus app, turning off air link and turning it back on, and deleting oculus folders and downloading them back but nothing has worked. If you know how to fix this plz lmk.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ASAPx3EANS we see you're having an issue loading Boneworks in PCVR. You're not alone! A few others have had troubles playing Boneworks using their Quest 2. We appreciate you attempting to troubleshoot this issue on your own.

Since you have troubleshooted your device with no change, we recommend reaching out to the developers. Hopefully they will have a fix coming or are able to shed some light on this issue. ☺🙏

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ASAPx3EANS we see you're having an issue loading Boneworks in PCVR. You're not alone! A few others have had troubles playing Boneworks using their Quest 2. We appreciate you attempting to troubleshoot this issue on your own.

Since you have troubleshooted your device with no change, we recommend reaching out to the developers. Hopefully they will have a fix coming or are able to shed some light on this issue. ☺🙏

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

12MFT9368
Honored Guest

hey oculus please help me my dad buy this game but its freeze  all airlink game

Hey there! Thank you for brining your issues about your games freezing when tiring to play them. We hate to hear that this is happening. As gamers ourselves, we know the headache this might cause. No worries, let's try getting you back into the VR world. Could you please do the following:

• Log out and back into the phone app.
  • Uninstall and reinstall the games.
  • Make sure your internet connection is good.
  • Try a different connection if possible.
  • Factory reset the headset

Please let us know if this worked for you! 

Ding dong! We just wanted to pop back by to see if you're still needing a helping hand! If so, feel free to reach back out, and we will gladly lend a hand!