cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so many problems with this headset / wont send confirmation email

averageispaid
Honored Guest

Hey, for some reason, every time i go onto the oculus software to use my brand new oculus rift s that i bought Friday, it says that there is an important update, and that it will send me an email to create a new password for my account, because i logged in through facebook, and not oculus. Though, after about 5 hours of troubleshooting and aimless trying, it still hasnt sent. I have changed my account email multiple times, trying to create a new one, but when i try a new email, it says this device does not have access, which is strange. I also had a long period of issues with a grey screen which would appear for hours on end after logging into the software, which i then fixed by using the oculus tray tool. Please help, I am very disappointed, as i have yet been able to use my headset. I am losing faith in oculus as a company as i have not been able to use the headset due to technical difficulties. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

WKE
Honored Guest

the same problem,email & grey screen.

cartoonsie2
Honored Guest

Currently going through grey screens and emails not being sent to me. If I get 1 more problem or if they don't fix the dookie app soon I will break the mfs, use my 2yr warranty and return the mfs.