cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

v46 Bizarre.

NomadsAnIsland
Heroic Explorer

Ok my headset just updated to v46. The thing is I'm not in the PTC and I don't think v46 has been announced yet.

Sorry to disappoint but I haven't noticed any new features. I tested Air Link.Though somewhat improved the graphics are still fuzzy compared to running on cable.

4 REPLIES 4

SuperHwan
Protege

same problem

my headset version is 46.0.0.219.0.405105920

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, thank you for bringing this to our attention. It looks like you've been updated to V46. This is definitely weird if you're not a part of the PTC. This is a more technical issue that we don't have tools for here on the forum. 

We understand this may cause an issue with your headset and we want to help. If you encounter any issues, we recommend submitting a ticket with our support team using this link. They'll be happy to assist you further!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

NomadsAnIsland
Heroic Explorer

The PC app just updated to 46.0.0.223.0 (46.0.0.223.0).

Air Link problems may be resolved. I updated my AMD RX590 graphics driver earlier today which seemed to make resolution problem worse. Now it looks okay, back to how it was on v43.

Edit: No, it seems the problem has returned though not as severe. The right "eye" is distorted again as well. Link Diagnostics has a green check mark on all attributes. Strong signal etc. Resolution is set to 3936 × 1984 which is what I have been using for months.

ChasingGhosts99
Protege

I got v46 the other day, but that seems be the only thing I got, was a number change.  I see no changes at all and no new home LOTR environment.  Can't understand why they release the update in pieces.