cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workrooms virtual camera

makotofalcon
Explorer

If you are using Horizon Workrooms and log in via the web, you will normally see the virtual cameras in the workrooms, but after a certain amount of time on the web, you will no longer be able to see the virtual cameras.
The virtual camera view of the workrooms disappears from the web screen.

Do you know how to bring back the virtual camera in your workrooms?

4 REPLIES 4

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Sounds like you got farther than me! I still get crashes (no matter which Web Browser I use) when trying to set up Workrooms.

Zenbane_0-1629743294287.png

makotofalcon
Explorer

I’m so sorry to hear

For some reason you don't work well with workroom. Does that mean you shouldn't work...

Jet68
Explorer

Same here when joining in with guest link. After a couple of seconds it says the camera is off.

Leaving the room and reentering or refreshing the browser always gives the same result. Virtual camera works for a moment then turns off. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We understand how much of a damper this may have put on your Workroom experience and we'd like to get to the bottom of it. Please submit a support ticket here: https://ocul.us/3HmpJMV and we'd be happy to look into this issue further. We look forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!