cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banned from Horizon Worlds

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can any staff member tell why I’m banned from meta worlds and how do I get unbanned 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

@Anonymous Oh man, that's quite the issue there. 

I'd love to give a bit of insight. In order to be banned/suspended from Horizon Worlds, you'd have to have some ignorance for the ToS. Whether accidentally or on purpose. 

If anything, I'd probably suggest reaching out to the Horizon Worlds Uservoice in case there was a mistake on their part. 

Just like bein banned from anything though, I'm not able to say with certainty that they will unban your account. Who knows, it could just be a suspension for a bit also. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

@Anonymous Oh man, that's quite the issue there. 

I'd love to give a bit of insight. In order to be banned/suspended from Horizon Worlds, you'd have to have some ignorance for the ToS. Whether accidentally or on purpose. 

If anything, I'd probably suggest reaching out to the Horizon Worlds Uservoice in case there was a mistake on their part. 

Just like bein banned from anything though, I'm not able to say with certainty that they will unban your account. Who knows, it could just be a suspension for a bit also. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

Not to jump in when not asked, but the word I'm hearing is that Horizons is shot full of kids using chat channels to coordinate complaints-bans against innocent people. The reviews are loaded with 1 star complaints of people that stepped foot into horizons and had their whole meta account locked, denying them access to content they paid for. I'm not stepping foot into this experience until meta addresses this shocking allegation. That meta would permit children (whose presence is on its face a violation of the TOS when under 13) to destroy the experience of the money (sorry the adults), is something that troubles me as an investor in meta. Fix it my friends, even if its not true, get on the PR, because this is a troubling rumor that pervades your reviews.

Yup stay away from horizon worlds. there is no reason to join just play rec room or vr chat. 

Yep. It just happened to me.  Some kids on a 18+ server swearing up a storm and called me and my friends inappropriate names and then I got suspended for a whole hour. I'm so steamed right now.