cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t download horizon worlds

Mike_Wilcher
Honored Guest

Still can’t down load horizon worlds. Is it still invite only?

146 REPLIES 146

Brand new

In U.S DID 5 TICKETS

They've been saying that for months now. 

I have put a way on here to access. The only way you will get access is by taking the facebook you have attched to your meta account off. Then add a new facebook just for quest 2 making sure the DOB is above 18. Then refresh your quest store and you will be able to download. All your games, friends and data will be the same due to your meta account. This is the only way you will get access. Meta arnt very helpful and nothing will be resolved. Hope this helps. It worked for me and everyone ive advised 

Have been looking at the 'Add to wishlist' button for months now.. If Worlds isn't released to public yet, when will it be? (I have an up to date Quest2 in dev mode)

Im still unable to get it but my friend thats right next to me has it

Angelofdeath893
Honored Guest

So it won’t let download meta horizon on the quest app and I can’t figure out why I can’t my fb account has not been banned so idk why i can’t download it. It keeps saying coming soon but it’s already out so can someone please help me 

They've been saying this for months. What's the point of having Oculus if I can't get it.

So does mine months now. My daughter lives with me able GOT it so did all my friends.

luvndasun
Explorer

If you have been banned at all from Facebook they won't let you get Horicon worlds even though they deny it. If you are connected to FB through your occlusion go in and delete it and go try to download horizon worlds it will let you, but you can't chat.