cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant back in oculus quest 2 settings

Valadares_l
Explorer

When i select any setting (ex: experimental feature) I can't return to the main menu of setting the only way is i open a game and access the menu into the game and now shows me the main settings menu, but even if i left the game the and go in the main oculus quest enviroment the acess of the setting persist open the experimental feature.
The other way is if i restart my headset.

its a strange issue but it is what heppend with me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Valadares_I! We'd certainly like to look into this with you and improve your experience with your Quest 2. Please PM us or click HERE to submit a support ticket. In the meantime, we also recommend following the directions HERE to submit this issue so we can improve our experiences for our users. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Valadares_I! We'd certainly like to look into this with you and improve your experience with your Quest 2. Please PM us or click HERE to submit a support ticket. In the meantime, we also recommend following the directions HERE to submit this issue so we can improve our experiences for our users. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!