cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guardian moving with me

Valadares_l
Explorer

i have a weird issue that is anoying my experience for some months. My guardian is moving whe i move too. 

Example: When i crouch to set the floor, the guardian floor moves down with the headset and i set the floor, but the distance is relative of my height so when i go up the floor moves up and is set almost on the height of my knees

After i set the floor i need to set my safety space, so i do it even with my virtual floor in my knees, Already in the game when i move in whatever direction the guardian moves in the same direction of the headset and it made me hit the wall a lot of times even scrach my headset :c.

Anyone know the cause of it?

please help

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Valadares_l! We're sorry to hear you're having such a hard tine with your Guardian. We hope that after reading over this public support article you are able to resolve your issue. If you are still having issues after this, please submit a support ticket with our team. We'll be happy to look into further troubleshooting options with you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am suddenly having the exact same problem. Please let me know if there is a solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I rebooted several times, and it got to a point where even navigating settings and other basic functionality stopped working. Support was setting me up to factory reset, but I rebooted one more time, and then it worked.

Hopefully the problem doesn't come back, but for me the solution so far was to clear guardian data and keep rebooting over and over until the guardian setup worked properly.

JFBL
Honored Guest

im having this problem to, rebooting 10 times and clearing guarding history. now i have to contact oculus to see if they can help